Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have to say -- I'd be sick over this were I a Buckeye. From my own perspective I adore his game but he also is probably going to be the best Buckeye ever not to really hurt Michigan. There's years where it just didn't come together for which you just shrug and move on, and then there's years where that happened and it was really a lost opportunity. Michigan had the former, but boy oh boy did OSU have the latter. I know all about that senior class and all, but after three years of playing pretty damn hard and smart (not Amir Williams but the rest of them) they picked a strange year to regress given how far Russell could have carried them.

Comment

• I will admit that advice I have offered you in the past was less than sincere but hear me out.

For example, ND's coach Brey was so overcome by grief today by the passing of his mother just before tipoff, he coached like a mofo (so to speak) Champion Today, anyway.

Sweet Sixteen it is!
      "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• Talent- You hear the house blow up in Upper Arlington yesterday?

Comment

• It was a disappointing season, Hack. No doubt.

DSL:

I was riding around Utica when it happened, but my kids did. It was half a mile from my house. So, uh, yeah. Woke the neighbor up from his nap.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Happier thoughts....

Tim Tebow spent the last 18 months, relearning QB mechanics in hopes of an NFL return.

In other words, he's trying to repair the damage he suffered under Urban Meyer at Florida.

Godspeed.....It will be interesting to see how that Mexican Standoff at QB ends in Columbus ends this fall, when Meyer's stable of hoodrats finally figure it out?

http://www.businessinsider.com/tim-t...s-fixed-2015-3

Comment

• Given a profound lack of culture and civility , these matters usually sort themselves out with the use of extreme violence, of course Meyer already knew that.

http://honolulu.suntimes.com/college...tate-qb-battle

Comment

• First world problems.

How's things down there in the 3rd world? Has Jimmy managed to convince any other Iowa backups to transfer (subject to review by the Big10)?

Comment

• et tu, Strangelove?

You also wish to dispute Coach Harbaugh's ability to develop quarterbacks?

Now you guys are just being silly.
                  "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Whatever happened to Regelbuck? We could use a buckeye here that doesn't hallucinate all the time since ol' chromedome doesn't grace the place anymore. Liney, have you talked to Paul in a while?
                    “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• How silly of OSU fans to think UFM knows what he's doing with QBs. But, yeah, Tebow is a real black mark on UFM's record and we all know things will end terribly with the "mexican standoff" between the "hoodrats".

This thread always reminds of me how pleasant it is to own the fuck out of you boys.

Comment

• 2016 kids visiting this weekend:

DT Rashan Gary
                        QB Tristen Wallace
                        DE Josh King (30th)
                        TE Luke Farrell
                        LB KeAndre Jones (Maryland commit)
                        WR Joshua Hammond
                        ATH DeMario McCall
                        WR Ahmir Mitchell

The QB situation remains very interesting. Jarret Guarantano still seems like he won't be going to OSU, but Tristen Wallace is driving up for the weekend from DeSoto, Texas. Driving. I think OSU prefers Guarantano slightly, but would be thrilled with Wallace as the QB in this class.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                          This thread always reminds of me how pleasant it is to own the fuck out of you boys.
                          You mean was.

Comment

• The greatest travesty in all of this is that it appears to be a social welfare scam perpetuated by Urban Meyer.

Barnett & Jones fuck around at the gym all day on an "athletic scholarship" while my Federal Tax Money goes to feed, house and clothe their illegitimate children. Hell I bet I even pay for daycare!

Not to mention that it takes away a scholarship opportunity from a legitimate student athlete, shameful.

Third-world problem indeed.

Comment

• You mean was.
                              I'm not sure what the future holds. When it comes to CFB the best I can do is say that Ohio State will be a near consensus preseason choice to repeat as UNDISPUTED CFP champions. Beyond that, eh. Who knows.

What I'm very good at is understanding the present. And in the present Ohio State OWNS THE FUCK OUT OF MICHIGAN. And that will remain the case until M starts performing like something other than middle-tier B10 shitstain program. So, ummm, IS. IS. IS.

But, yes, Alexander the Great-Weapons Grade-NFL Machine INC.....greatest coach in the history of any sport. I get it.

Comment

• One of the treats in life is watching the OSU program emphasize the Undisputed after they won a tournament. Not one person was disputing it, in '97 fans were disputing Nebraska's national championship. But not this year. Nonetheless the emphasis on Undisputed is some good heeling. It ranks up there with, "Ladies and gentlemen my name is Paul Heyman. " Meyer missed his calling as a wrestling manager, he may be a failure as a developer of quarterbacks but he would be a success at getting a heel heat.

Comment

Working...
                                X