Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, ummm, yeah, I guess I'm going to take a wait-and-see approach to the predicted new era of M dominance. LOL.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Usually they peddle crack and it's not nearly as bad as Pryor stealing thousands of dollars worth of OSU equipment and selling it on EBay but nonetheless still an NCAA violation.

Miller quickly took his website down and ordering information for supplements, hopefully not before the NCAA caught him.

Don't worry Talent, a 2-loss OSUe is still #1.
      "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• Congratulations to Jack Nicklaus for receiving the Congressional Gold Medal: http://www.cbsnews.com/news/golfer-j...al-gold-medal/

More great stuff for Ohio State and Ohio State alumni!

Comment

• That I will agree with.

Comment

• Sorry, Prime2, you're on my "ignore list" for the offseason when your posting goes from awful to unspeakably horrific. However, I do enjoy reading your very rare honest posts -- perhaps that shouldn't be plural...so here goes it:

If Tressel's departure only serves to open the door for Urban Meyer, I will be totally pissed. Fickell must have moderate "Rich Rod" success as the new HC in order to tie OSU's hands for 3 years or so...... If in the end if it only meant trading Tressel for Meyer (best coach in the game) the Big Ten is gonna take a beating!
            38-3. 24-0 in the B10 regular season. UNDISPUTED. Damn, OP, you nailed it.

Comment

• Talent who? For 13 years you claimed that I was on your ban list, you are so full of it.

Second, I'm honored and creepe-out as well, I'd never create an archive of the mind-numbing Bucknut Infomercial shit you"be dumped in this fine Forum. As for DSL, well hell yes.

Last, you're the Ron Popeil of the internets. Sleep on that.

Last edited by Prime2; March 25, 2015, 03:09 PM.

Comment

• Nobody said dominance. I just pointed out that you're not fooling anyone here. We have won clean and know the difference, so that's why we're not impressed. You're inferior. You can't win clean and we can. And will. And you will be jealous that we have what you will never.

Comment

• OSU's bitch. FACT.

Comment

• Haven't beaten us clean, so , no. We have only scorn for your inferior ways.

Comment

• Bitch.

Comment

• We should be thankful for Ohio. Without them the B10 is the ACC in football.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                          Congratulations to Jack Nicklaus for receiving the Congressional Gold Medal: http://www.cbsnews.com/news/golfer-j...al-gold-medal/

More great stuff for Ohio State and Ohio State alumni!
                          I was on Jack Nicklaus FRWY today, pulled into Easton in Columbus. Germain Mercedes Dealership (Morse at Morse Crossing). False warning light on Prime2's Chariot.

Expanding the Empire, brick by brick, day by day.
                          [IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

• That very well may be (OP hopes not), but up here when it's gotten it's been earned honorably.

Comment

• We should be thankful for Ohio. For, without them, Michigan has no drainage field when we flush ...
                              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• We should be thankful for Ohio. Without them the B10 is the ACC in football.
                                Michigan State has a couple nice wins, too. IMO, they're definitely viewed a legit program. But, yes, Ohio State...the F word.

Comment

Working...
                                X