Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I remember when UNL was relevant. Of course, anyone not at least 21 probably has no such recollection.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Still having nightmares, Wizzie?

[youtube]vVtTMNK6xLo[/youtube]

Comment

• Ohio State now has 3 five stars, 14 four stars and 1 three star kid verballed for he classes of 2016 and 2017. OSU could stop right now with 2016 and finish in the top 4 in the B10 with 12 recruits. They could stop right now in 2017 an finish above 5 or 6 schools for 2017. Ed Warriner has recruited some pretty good OL and coached them up beyond all reasonable explanation. Yet, OSU has lost two really good OL recruits to Notre Dame and Harry Hiestand. And there's a thread 20 pages long bitching about it.

Good lord.

Comment

• DSL:

Is that game where Nebraska thought Melvin Gordon had ebola-filled piranhas shooting out of his eyes and did their best to stay at least 15 yards away from him at all times?

Comment

• Douchebag.
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I fart in your general direction...
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I guess what I'm trying to say, Wizard, is: STOP THE RUN!

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                    DSL:

Is that game where Nebraska thought Melvin Gordon had ebola-filled piranhas shooting out of his eyes and did their best to stay at least 15 yards away from him at all times?

That game alone improved Gordon's draft stock at least a half a round maybe more. He ought to thank Bo.

Comment

• That's what Nebraska gets for hiring a coach from Ohio.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Prime2 View Post
                        His father played for Bo, academically he is a true Student- Athlete. Not the OSU horseshit and the infamous Urban Meyer Degree to Nowhere.

Trust The Harbaugh.

Coby Fleener, Zach Ertz, Levine Toilolo and Jim Dray were all selected, and all four are still on NFL rosters. Former Stanford tight end/fullback Konrad Reuland was also still in the NFL last season, albeit on a practice squad.
                        Sounds like Khaki Jimmy doesn't mind blowing a scholarship or two on the sons of old drinking buddies. Or giving his own son a plush job on the staff so that can impress high school chicks.

Comment

• "old drinking buddies" ... lol
                          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                            Sounds like Khaki Jimmy doesn't mind blowing a scholarship or two on the sons of old drinking buddies. Or giving his own son a plush job on the staff so that can impress high school chicks.
                            175K a year plus a sweet company ride, how many 25 year olds land that kinda Jake?

"Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• When your dad makes $5mil plus a year, quite often.

Comment

• Word on the street is Braxton Miller to Alabama. I assume you don't have to sit out a year if you transfer to your sister institution.

Comment

Working...
                                X