Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hear Josh Groban lyrics every time a Michigan fan speaks.

Comment

• ..... muffled chortle .....

F*** osu.
      Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• That's a defense mechanism to hide your shame. Everyone knows it. Take your filth elsewhere.

Comment

• Nice to see Tressel now in both the CFB and OSU HoF. I guess OSU was just tailing what the larger CFB world thinks.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Also, Ohio State had another good weekend making inroads with some really good players. I'd go on but I fear I'd be accused of "star-gazing" as has become the new mantra of the HARBAUGH!!! faithful.

Comment

• This thread is enjoyable.

Anywho, this is class is really shaping up. HARBAUGH!!! is a world class evaluator of talent. HARBAUGH!!!! would never offer a kid who isn't awesome. Ergo, every commit is just one more awesome player on board. Really great job by M staff.

Georgia Southern has to be f'n pissed that HARBAUGH!!! is about to steal a diamond from them, too.

Comment

• Comment

• "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Interesting. We've got a technology up here that might be interesting for OSU people to look into. Maybe they've not heard of it, but it's worth looking into.

Comment

• On the recruiting front, Ohio State has 16 verbals to date, including one from a punter. Of those 15 non-kicker verbals, 10 have a higher 247 Composite rating than M's highest rated recruit. Star-gazing.

OSU also had a really good weekend moving the needle with Binjamin Victor, Trayvon Mullin and now Antwuan Jackson (DT-Georiga). Hopefully it will be enough to get an OV for at least two of them and see where things fall in January.

Comment

• This is embarrassing Urbie as a former Floridian, you know better. C- Class, probably used? Assuming you are not gay like Hack, it must be your mistress', right?

This is NOT how we roll.

Last edited by Prime2; June 16, 2015, 04:00 PM.
                        "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• I may drive a pastel yellow VW Cabriolet, but at least I don't drink girlie mass-produced Belgian girlie beer which is for girls.

Comment

• When I was backpackin' across Europe wirh my homies as a young colligate, I dated a Dutch girl from Belgium.....should have married her. Heaven.

Comment

• Saban rolls up in his 2015 Mercedes GT Edition 1....oh yeah, he owns the dealership too.

Comment

• I wonder if he's sold one to Andrew Wiggins. If I were in, say, Ohio I'd be thinking very hard about what the monumental stupidity that happened with Andrew Wiggins, and what that translates to in terms of lost opportunities in the future.

Comment

Working...
                                X