Brady Unlimited III: Wolverines in the NFL & NFL News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
    Holy shit, Ruggs was driving 156 mph right before he crashed. Airbags deployed at 127 mph. He was twice the legal limit.

https://www.8newsnow.com/i-team/i-te...led-woman-dog/
    And he had a gun. Just idiotic.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• And he used to have a job that paid him millions of dollars per year.
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Drove 156 mph down a residential street with a BAC of .161. The impact of the crash instantly ignited the victim’s vehicle, burning a 23 year-old woman and her dog alive.

Makes $4,000,000/year and bond was $150K.

Comment

• With endorsements, I heard he made closer to $7MM/yr.

And one of social media pages (Twitter?) had a header of a monument of a friend of his who died in a car wreck. Meh. Let him rot. I would be okay if he spent the rest of his life in jail.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Donovan Peoples-Jones just caught a 60 yard TD bomb for Cleveland and did the Paul Bunyan pose. Haha. Maybe he’ll send a thank you card to OBJ for being a little bitch.

Comment

• If I were a NFL owner I'd have about as much interest in signing OBJ as I would Kaepernick.

Both are totally poisonous, regardless of their talent.
              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Wow I just had a guess an hour ago who called him a hero , this guy is not a sports fan just a SJW. I asked him what he knows about him (Kaepernick) he told me I know nothing about his history. I filled him in a little - he said he didn't care, but he's still a hero.

Comment

• Kapernick is a grifter.

Comment

• Browns fans have been saying we'd be better off without OBJ since the start of last season. Glad it paid off for at least one week.

Chubb is great. Hunt is a piece of shit personally but he was great too before he got injured.

Comment

• Sam Huff, the Hall of Fame linebacker who made the Pro Bowl with both the Giants and Washington, died Saturday at the age of 87, his daughter said.

Comment

• this has to be the wildest 3 week stretch i can think of--more 10 point plus underdogs have won straight up then any 3 week stretch i can remember

Comment

• So sad...UFM is finding out (like Nick Saban) its not so easy when you can't cheat, or have multiply advantages over other teams. I can’t believe Urban Meyer turned out to be a bad guy. If only there were some warning signs that could’ve tipped me off ahead of time.

Note; He should have taken the SC/ND jobs while he had the chance.

According to Tom Pelissero of NFL Network, Meyer has been involved in ugly incidents at the team facility within the last two weeks.

One incident involved a heated argument between Meyer and veteran receiver Marvin Jones, who was so angry with Meyer that he left the team facility and had to be convinced to return by other staff members.

Another incident featured a staff meeting that had Meyer ripping into his assistant coaches, calling them losers and asking them to explain what they’ve ever won.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...oaches-losers/

Last edited by WingsFan; December 11, 2021, 12:19 PM.

Comment

• :::shocking:::
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• He's never going to make it ha ha ha

Comment

• Urbs needs time to spend with family (again)

FGbJJjSWQAUuxjT?format=jpg&name=small.jpg

FGcM-PSX0AYa7S1?format=jpg&name=small.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X