No announcement yet.

Brady Unlimited III: Wolverines in the NFL & NFL News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ...he said leave me alone...I'm a family man...and my bark is much worse than my bite...and if you push me too far I just might...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• lol I like that.... H & O's

Comment

• Isn't looking good for the Browns on Saturday. Stefanksi, Baker, Landry, 3 OL, our TE, several defensive players, all tested positive for covid. Would expect that number to keep rising.

Comment

• Buh-bye, Urbs.

Urban Meyer fired as Jaguar's HC late yesterday.

The Jacksonville Jaguars have fired head coach Urban Meyer, bringing an end to a one-year tenure filled with missteps on and off the field.

I wonder how long it will take another college team to offer him a job. All the plum jobs are gone tho ... unless ND wants to reconsider its most recent hire.
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• He’ll sit out next year. Sarkisian better have a good season in 2022.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
              Buh-bye, Urbs.

Urban Meyer fired as Jaguar's HC late yesterday.

The Jacksonville Jaguars have fired head coach Urban Meyer, bringing an end to a one-year tenure filled with missteps on and off the field.

I wonder how long it will take another college team to offer him a job. All the plum jobs are gone tho ... unless ND wants to reconsider its most recent hire.
              "I informed Urban of the change this evening. As I stated in October, regaining our trust and respect was essential. Regrettably, it did not happen."
              "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• I guess I'll be the "Michigan fan a-hole" and ask the question:

I wonder what the leadership within the OSU athletic department overlooked, because he was winning?

If he pulled this stuff at Jacksonville, was he doing similar stuff in Columbus and even Gainesville?

I know my view is tainted because of who I root for, but the guy has absoluely no personality. He's a total a-hole. But, character flaws can easily be overlooked when the scoreboard runs the right way. With this stuff coming out, (kicking a player?) can he rehab his image enough to get a plum job in 2023?

Harbaugh was right again. Meyer leaves controversy behind where-ever he goes.

But Harbaugh sucks,so what does he know?
                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• FGtM5N5UYAUyjr8?format=jpg&name=small.jpg

Comment

• FGtU86NXMAIkt3R?format=jpg&name=medium.jpg

Comment

• Im sure he will take a year off again, and im sure osu would want him back. I am out of jokes about Urban Meyer. He has been coddled for decades by employers and his wife. Probably his mommy before that. About time he got a dose of reality. Cue the victim script... ok one last joke...

Comment

• Browns are seriously going to play this game tomorrow with the practice squad QB, no active linebackers, top 3 safeties out, couple corners out, 3 starting OL out, and no Hooper or Landry. Plus the day is young! Could be more!

Comment

• The Replacements Part Deaux
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Some (more) ugly videos of UFM coming out led to this headline. I have no idea what this reads, its paywalled. Detroit Free Press who hate Michigan by the way, and somehow trying to make Lion fans feel better about themselves.

It could be worse for Lions. But at least Dan Campbell is the opposite of Urban Meyer

Comment

• Thank God the Detriot Lions beat one of the best teams in the NFL, typical SOL. Don't think I could have survived Hutchinson drafted #1 to that organization.

Comment

• STFU
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X