No announcement yet.

Brady Unlimited III: Wolverines in the NFL & NFL News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just a strange year, defending SB champs shut out at home as 12 point favorite

heard dree brees never got shut out in all his starts

Comment

• STFU and get right with Adrian Martinez...
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I fear Adrian Martinez.
        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Pffffft
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• yeah its not right

worlds are colliding

Comment

• R.I.P John Madden.

Comment

• One of a kind. Funny that he became probably an even better known figure after he left coaching, between announcing and lending his name to the most successful sports video game franchise of all time.

Comment

• He really grew on me as an announcer. I didn’t like him at first but he had good insights into both the strategy and the emotions of the game.

Comment

• That really sucks. He was the most significant voice of football for me growing up. If he was calling the game, it was big. They don’t make them like that any more.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                      That really sucks. He was the most significant voice of football for me growing up. If he was calling the game, it was big. They don’t make them like that any more.
                      Nope. They sure don’t. The “big game” voice is a relic of the past.

Comment

• Coach who led the Oakland Raiders to a Super Bowl victory later transformed the way people watch sports and lent his name to the wildly popular sports videogame series

Don’t know if the link will work but WSJ has a great obit. He retired from coaching after 10 seasons at the age of 42 and still owns the career mark for highest winning percentage. Then went on to become one of the great broadcasters of all time. He’s the only person to call a Super Bowl for all 4 major networks. The video game that bears his name is the highest selling of all time with 130,000,000 units sold to date.

BOOM!

Comment

• I had the same feelngs about him expressed above. I couldn't stand him as a coach, but when he came to broadcasting, I liked listening to him more and more. A very knowledgable man who didn't make the broadcast of the game about him. He's the kind of guy you'd love to sit next to with a cold beverage and watch a game, and just listen to him talk about it. A folksy sort of man.

If you like good sports books, read his "Hey Wait A Minute, I Wrote A Book!" Its quite old but still a good read.
                          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• RIP Coach Madden.
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I also enjoyed watching his brother Dave on the Partridge Family.
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• 1389909530000-Dave-Madden.jpg
                                "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

Working...
                                X