Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chefs 42 Bangles 28
    Niners 23 Lambs 20

SB Rematch from a few years ago. Niners have the D to frustrate the Chefs.
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The Bengals have a pretty shitty OL. Burrow gets sacked a fuckton. But, if you don't get to him, it's trouble. I still think he's on the upswing, so I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't play particularly well in his first AFC CG. I mean, in Brady's first CG he was meh before getting injuried and Pats only won because of Stillers special teams blunders -- plural.

But, Burrow is going to be a star. He was at 8.9 ypa, which is stupid high.Brady, who had an fantastic year, threw the ball 200 more times than Burrow for 700 more yards.

I could easily see a 38-31 game.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
        Chefs 42 Bangles 28
        Niners 23 Lambs 20

SB Rematch from a few years ago. Niners have the D to frustrate the Chefs.
        Every time I watch the Niners and Nick Bosa I painfully recall an abdominal injury against TCU that eventually led him to bag the entire season and ultimately led to giving up fucking 49 to Purdue and 45 to fucking Maryland. JFC.

Anyway, that DL -- where you can't double anyone -- and they're all mind-if-we-dance-with-your-girl dudes -- that's a real problem for any team.

Comment

• The Niners-Packer game was a slobberknocker. The rules do favor the offense in the NFL but people get it wrong, they always change them to keep up with the defenses. If they enforced the rules of the 80s, you would see a ton of 9-6 games. As it is the NFL is not much more high scoring than it ever has been. Most years you can expect the average NFL team to score between 22-23 points per game. There may be some outliers, the empty stadium games last year seemingly juiced it to 24.5 PPG , but it is back down to 23.0 this year.

The perception of more offense is far greater than the reality.

Comment

• You need a good QB and those are hard to find. If you don't have a good QB it's hard to score because you can't just run the ball. And the difference between a "decent" QB and good to really good QB is huge.

I watched the Stillers all year and they played what was probably the worst QB in the league. It's unworkable.

The AFC, unfortunately, is stacked with what I think are or will be superstar QBs in KC, Buffalo, Cincinnati and Los Angeles Diego. And probably Baltimore. Fuck.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
              You need a good QB and those are hard to find. If you don't have a good QB it's hard to score because you can't just run the ball. And the difference between a "decent" QB and good to really good QB is huge.

I watched the Stillers all year and they played what was probably the worst QB in the league. It's unworkable.

The AFC, unfortunately, is stacked with what I think are or will be superstar QBs in KC, Buffalo, Cincinnati and Los Angeles Diego. And probably Baltimore. Fuck.
              What? No Baker?

Comment

• Heh. I actually give Baker a pass on this year. That team was dealing with a ton of shit. But, I still only have him as a 2nd tier guy right now. That's good enough to win with if you have a really good team, but he's not carrying you.

Comment

• If the Niners lose to the Lambs it will be because Jimmy G fucked it up. The Adrian Martinez of the NFL.
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                    Yeah, that is just nostalgia for the past. Stafford was clearly the better quarterback yesterday. Brady had a good run, but he can't beat Stafford.
                    Well, the Brady v. Stafford debate is finally settled.

Comment

• heh
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• What's the next claim...Nick Anderson > MJ?
                        Last edited by THE_WIZARD_; January 24, 2022, 11:22 AM.
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                          Heh. I actually give Baker a pass on this year. That team was dealing with a ton of shit. But, I still only have him as a 2nd tier guy right now. That's good enough to win with if you have a really good team, but he's not carrying you.
                          It was a weird season. Just a modest improvement at QB and the Browns were a playoff team. Even with OBJ leaving. But Baker fucked up his shoulder in Week 2 (I think it was that early?) and never really recovered. Only games they got crushed were the Cards and Patriots. The flip side is that other than the Bengals (twice!), they didn't really beat anyone good either. And some other games against good teams (Chargers, Chiefs) they let slip away.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

It was a weird season.
                            The weirdest thing is everybody that filled the stadiums this season, or watched the games on TV, isn't dead from COVID yet.

Comment

• Baker's shoulder injury and eventual decimation of the OL were devastating. The Browns OL, when healthy, is probably the best in the league. They keep Baker upright and generate a really good running game.

Comment

• chiefs brought up letting both teams get the ball in 2019 after TB beat them that year at the league meetings.

bills were one of the team that was against it

bills lost this as soon as they didnt squib it. squib and its over.

perfect weekend of football brady gone KC still in

might have been the greatest last two minutes ive ever seen

some girl from kstate scored 61 points against OU saturday too--division 1 record

only blemish was kstate blowing a 16 point lead and losing to KU in the last 3 seconds

that is all

Comment

Working...
                                X