No announcement yet.

Brady Unlimited III: Wolverines in the NFL & NFL News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yea, not sure why I remember it so well, I put losses in the review mirror. FL is just pushing your buttons by the way.

Comment

• It’s the only logical explanation but given his usual takes it’s hard to be sure.

Comment

• All I know is that given a choice between spending time with his kids and having an 8-9 season of mainly throwing inaccurate 5 yard passes, he chose the latter. It's a real shame and I'm not surprised she got custody. Dads: do better.

Comment

• Funny you bring up the 2032 NFC South Division champions. Did you know the Lions haven’t achieved that level of success in 30 years??

Comment

• The Lions were better than the Bucs. At least in 2022. Can’t say who’s better in 2032.
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Nobody said following the Lions is easy for fair weather fans.

Comment

• M/Brady haters won't want to see this. Its 12 minutes of Brady at Michigan.

"What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• bootlicker
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• What was Brady’s stat line at M?
                    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Here’s a comprehensive retrospective of his time at Michigan.

https://www.ncaa.com/news/football/a...ts-records?amp

Worth noting Henson’s numbers while Brady was there, too.

https://www.sports-reference.com/cfb...-henson-1.html

As I’ve said all along, no sober Michigan fan with 2 ounces of football knowledge was calling for Henson to start over Brady once the ‘98 season was stabilized.
                      Last edited by Mike; February 3, 2023, 08:59 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                        bootlicker
                        STFU and start calling moving companies.

Comment

• No
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                            He was so happy at his treatment at Michigan, it took only 15 years and HARBAUGH! to end the estrangement.
                            Yeah, that's probably why he's ALWAYS said "Meeeechigann" when it came time to introduce himself on those nationally broadcast games when he could have said something about his high school or whatever pee-wee team he played on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom W View Post

Yeah, that's probably why he's ALWAYS said "Meeeechigann" when it came time to introduce himself on those nationally broadcast games when he could have said something about his high school or whatever pee-wee team he played on.
                              Yep. Even Charles Woodson introduced himself with his high school name, as well as Michigan. Brady ALWAYS said Michigan.

I know the term is hated here, but Brady is a real Michigan man. 100%

Comment

• The only contrary opinions are from outsiders who hate Michigan, Brady, or both. And I can respect that as I hate many programs and players myself. But personal animosity doesn’t change historical facts.

Comment

Working...
                                X