No announcement yet.

Brady Unlimited III: Wolverines in the NFL & NFL News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lot of that going around. I guess players these days are too young to know the lessons of Pete Rose.

Comment

• Jets-Browns tomorrow night.

It’s arguably not real football, but we’re getting close. I hope they play Aaron. I doubt they will but I would like to see it.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I'd like to see you STFU.
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• STFU?

Style The Funky Underwear?
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• EFZ
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
              Jets-Browns tomorrow night.

It’s arguably not real football, but we’re getting close. I hope they play Aaron. I doubt they will but I would like to see it.
              That's a game only a degenerate gambler could love. And that's only if it were regular season.

Comment

• Where is Sporticus when you need him....

UP...UP...UP!
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post

That's a game only a degenerate gambler could love. And that's only if it were regular season.
                  I am a degenerate gambler but I would never bet preseason. It’s more player evaluation than a contest.

But it’s football of sorts. A rite of passage. A harbinger. Gridiron joy is nigh.

Comment

• I bet I can get you to bet me before the day is done!
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• You’re on! $10 I won’t bet!

Comment

• I'm gonna getcha! Just you wait.....
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• image.png

Comment

• Thank you Mister Oblivious.
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• oh i knew it was obvious--just didn't know which was which and who was who

i'd lean to cvgt being lloyd though

Last edited by crashcourse; August 4, 2023, 06:03 PM.

Comment

• Six preseason games tonight. We’re getting close.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X