No announcement yet.

Brady Unlimited III: Wolverines in the NFL & NFL News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It was a day of some pretty lopsided scores. For a while I thought the Chiefs were going to try and match the Fins...

Comment

• Here's how good the Miami offense is right now. Obviously, their passing game is on another planet but they also lead the NFL in rushing. By a lot.

Miami has 565 yards on the ground (not aided by a running QB), SF is 2nd at 488 and then it's really bunched up after that. They've done so with a sterling 6.1 ypc and lead the league in rushing TDs with 8.

For comparison, Miami has 93 carries for 565 yards. Detroit has 92 carries for 335.

Tua is 72 out of 101 for 1,024 yards, 8 TDs, 2 picks and has been sacked ONCE for 5 yards.

Comment

• Laces out Dan!
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• miami has done this before--see how they do in buffalo next week

Comment

• STFU
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• If they get past Buffalo, they'll be in a great spot with two divisional road wins and another at the Chargers under their belt.

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
                miami has done this before--see how they do in buffalo next week
                Keeping Tua healthy is the key to everything. We had a great season going last year until we ended up on our 3rd string QB.

Comment

• Still, haven't watched one minute of the NFL last 2 years. Went out for lunch with family - my sister asked me if the Lions played today? I said I didn't know, she then said can't believe they won that game, I said I didn't watch it.

I asked if my brother-in-law an MSU alm was keeping up with Sparty, and she said he only talks about 'Michigan' and how much he hates them and their coach. lol He's not a fanatic like me, but worships Valenti and Rico as word.

Funny how he never brings up Michigan to me anymore when I visit, he did nothing but 'trash talk' during Richrod/Hoke dark days. And losing to osu
                  Last edited by WingsFan; September 26, 2023, 09:26 AM.

Comment

• I think miami plays philly sometime in October also

pre superbowl preview

course with the swifties on board now NFL would love KC back in the superbowl

Comment

• They will be broken up by mid-season...when Swift wakes up and realizes she makes more money at one concert than Travis makes in a year.
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The Fins play at the Eagles on SNF 10/22 and then the Chiefs in Germany on 11/5.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                          They will be broken up by mid-season...when Swift wakes up and realizes she makes more money at one concert than Travis makes in a year.
                          Isn't Kelsey like, .. old enough to be her dad?
                          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Na, seems like she has been around forever to me 33 years old

Comment

• kelce will become just another breakup album million seller

Comment

• David Justice...Halle Berry come to mind...
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X