X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, I guess I'll watch the Lions tonight @ Green Bay

Comment

• No
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I bet on Green Bay, never fails... Lions look great. All Lion fans should thank me, they screw me every time. Herbstreit calling a Lions game is weird.

Comment

• Lions are now choking the game away in GB.

All the sudden Love looks better than Mahomes and the GB defense looks like the steel curtain.

Amazing how that happens in the NFL.
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• STFU
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Even though I had a small wager on the Pack, I kinda of wanted the Lions to win. I liked the uniforms last night, I'm not going to jump on the bandwagon, but this is actually what I have wanted. To watch them and forget all the pain they have caused me my entire life and can at least watch a decent team on Sundays. I'm excited about the Red Wings starting up in two weeks, no hope for the Tigers and Pistons.

By the way, where are all the Detroit Ram fans?

Comment

• The yoopers have switched alliances and filled up Lambuea Field. What has happened in Green Bay selling their tickets, thought they were the most loyal NFL team?

Comment

• The Lions are actually a competent football team this season and Detroit fans are ridiculously loyal to a club that has sucked for decades. Glad to see their loyalty regarded.
                  Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Packer fans must be unloading their tickets at a record pace.
                    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• well the swifies drove up the price for this weeks jet/kansas city game by 200 dollars a ticket I heard on radio

people are nuts. I mean this girlmoves economies

Comment

• https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net...wg&oe=6523AFA1

Comment

• That’s outstanding!

Comment

• gotta hand it to those philly fans

Comment

• RIP, Dick Butkus.

Comment

• Damn before my time (just a kid), remember my Dad liked him even though he was a loyal Lions fan. Watched plenty of highlights

RIP

Comment

Working...
                                X