Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They could've just kept Brad Smith.

Comment

• I was not expecting to see this many deals this early in the draft. Teams are finally taking advantage of the new rookie salary scale. They're willing to move up to make sure they get their guy.
      Last edited by JRB; April 26, 2012, 07:30 PM.

Comment

• Mike Martin just got drafted a little while ago---#82 overall, to Tennessee in the 3rd round.

I'm not at all a Titans fan, but as a huge fan of Mike Martin, I hope he has a great career, including a SB Ring some day. Great young man, great Michigan Man, do us all proud, Mike!

Comment

• I guess we'll have to wait until tomorrow to see where David Molk and Junior Hemingway go in the Draft.

Comment

• As well as RVB, I hope.

Comment

• The Redskins gave up the farm to move up and take RGIII, and then they take Cousins in the 4th......smh.

Comment

• Are the redskins the new raiders on draft day?
                Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
                  Are the redskins the new raiders on draft day?
                  well, for starters, they DO have a goofy owner.

Comment

• Nice to see idiotic draft moves from someone other than Millen. Keep it up, Washington- you deserve a few decades of ineptitude.

Comment

• So Cousins goes to the Redskins, who took the 2nd best QB in the draft.

Does this mean that Cousins can spend Sundays on his couch watching RGIII play?
                      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• David Molk goes to the Chargers in the 7th round. There were still a few picks left when last I checked but it looks like Hemmingway and RVB will have to go the FA route.

Comment

• Junior Hemingway went to the Chiefs in the 7th round, pick #238 I believe.

Comment

• Mr. Irrelevant is..........Chandler Harnish QB Northern Illinois!!

Comment

• Cousins has to be pissed. He has next to no chance of ultimately being the #1 in Washington.
                              Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• In a "oh look, a car crash" interest sort of way, Vontaze Burfict was signed as a FA by the Bengals (of course).

Once thought of as a first round talent and an All-American in 2010; he ended up benched in 2011 and had an absolutely miserable pre-draft season, ultimately failing a drug test. Still, it's the NFL, and someone will always take a chance. This is the same team that still has Adam (Pac-Man) Jones on it's roster. They never learn.

Comment

Working...
                                X