Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They are the ABBA of Canada.

Comment

• I thought that Celine Dion was a one-woman ABBA herself, but before we go too far down this road, please remember: Neil Young. Just keep that in the back of your minds, OK? And for the modern-music types, Arcade Fire. Or if you're into sporting themes, Stompin' Tom.

Comment

• The good ol' hockey game!
        ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Blaming Canada for Nickleback, is like blaming us for REO SPeedwagon.....

Comment

• I'd rather be blamed for Grand Funk ...
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by madootra View Post
              Blaming Canada for Nickleback, is like blaming us for REO SPeedwagon.....
              It's a smaller talent pool up there but I hear ya.

Comment

• Good grief, what started out as a joke for Mike in particular, has turned into a Canada bashing.

Comment

• I wonder if we can get Washington to never allow "That band up north" a work visa to tour in the United States. That would be a good start. Or life in prison. Whichever is easier.

Comment

• Thanks Mike!

Comment

• Any time I can suggest severe and unforgiving punishment for the transgressions that band has wrought on American society you just let me know.
                      Last edited by Mike; June 21, 2012, 02:33 PM.

Comment

• Nickelback represents the most insidious terrorist plot yet, drive Americans insane through the radio, one platinum record at a time. And what better guise than a generic Canadian rock band?

#freedom

Comment

• I like it. We can charge them as terrorists and send them to a dark hole for eternity.

Comment

• Originally posted by geo weidl View Post
                            Good grief, what started out as a joke for Mike in particular, has turned into a Canada bashing.
                            No bashing from me! I love West Greenland! Don't blame them for Nickleback!

Liney.........You don't care for Grand Funk? Their albums were uneven, but the stuff that was good, was really, really good. And in concert, they were incredible.

Comment

• Actually, I intended the opposite, Maddie. I loved Grand Funk. Those three guys could absolutely rock.

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9tJj0GAriI&feature=related"]We,re An American Band - Grand Funk - Fornikator - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                                X