No announcement yet.

Brady Unlimited III: Wolverines in the NFL & NFL News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought that tainted wins were fully acceptable.

Our friends down south have assured me that there are no such things as tainted wins. They say wins are wins. Done on the field.... and stuff.
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
      Is that the reason Brady only threw 4 TDs in an MVP performance? LOL
      just think what he could have done if they were inflated all year
      Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• talent.. you would have thought that PC would have learned at USC when he didn't have Reggie Bush on the field on a 4th and 1..
        Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Yeah, Petey called two of the worst calls ever with a championship on the line.

Not enough to win. Ego demands that he show he's so much smarter than the other side too.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
            I guess the upside is the Pats have been re-tainted this postseason.

Fuck Belichek.
            Right, NFL officials were given the balls 2 hours prior to kickoff to inspect them. LOL

God Bless Super Bowl MVP Tom Brady the GREATEST QB to ever play football. Victor in 4 of 6 Super Bowls although Brady was perfect in all matches, Welker drops a routine pass to seal Super Bowl 6 and Giants/Michigan receiver makes a 4th and gameover catch to steal SB 5, oh well.

How have Ohio QB's fared away from the Kiddie Table?

Well Pryor was cut from his 4th or 5th NFL team and Smith is now show casing his "Heisman" talent in the CFL with the Montreal Auloettes! ( I don't even know what the hell that means?) Oh yeah, Herbstreit found TV work .

Enjoy the bitterness.
            ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Now, now..OP ... be nice.

I'm sure all these great ohio QB's are going to make their way to NFL greatness any time now .... just be patient.

I'm told they have three on their roster right now that the NFL is salivating over. That Cardinal Jones guy just may make the NFL say "Tom Who?" That is, once his service to The Church is finished .....
              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Tom Brady owes his pro career to the Jedi Masters Lloyd Carr and Mike DeBord. Kills me we're wasting our time winning national titles when we should be striving to develop Pro Bowl quarterbacks instead. Michigan just churns them out one after another: Drew Henson, John Navarre, Chad Henne, Steven Threet, Tate Forcier, Denard Robinson, Devin Gardner...the list is endless.

Comment

• Comment

• I understand things are bad for M fans, but it never ceases to amaze me when college fans slurp random NFL teams. The idea of cockgobbling Bellichek and Kraft is appalling unless, you know, you're actual Patriots fan.

The fact that we're on a Lions forum only adds to the hilarity.
                    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Says the Ohio St. Fan in a Michigan Forum? LOL
                      ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Keep slurping, OP. You're better at it than you are at analogies.

Comment

• Careful, your disturbing pecker metaphors will smoke Hack out in short order.

Comment

• No need -- Talent is doing my work for me here.

Comment

• Thank god. Now you two canucks can talk about the genius of 3-down football and behinds, the enduring star power of Justin Bieber and Alan Thicke, the ancient art of curling and bunch of other stomach-turning shit.

Comment

• I guess it is too late.

Next, Hack will want to rub suntan oil on your back, best punch the shit out of him now.

Comment

Working...
                                X