No announcement yet.

Brady Unlimited III: Wolverines in the NFL & NFL News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wait, your tone suggests that Rose shouldn't be in....

Comment

• Ya think?

For me, any chance of him entering the HoF ended when his "hustle" play in the All Star Game effectively ended the career of Ray Fosse.
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Jeezus.

Comment

• You said it, man.
          Last edited by iam416; May 10, 2015, 06:54 AM.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I can do even better than that.
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• They still haven't announced a punishment, to me that indicates behind the scenes something is going on. Mike Florio came up with a good find on the air pressure findings in the report. If Walt Anderson used the the pressure gauge he recalled using, then there probably isn't anything to suggest that the balls were underinflated to any degree at all. But Wells ignored Anderson's recollection and assumed he used the other gauge.

To me this report has the whiff of Bounty-Gate, it is big has a lot of salacious details, but is kind of paper thin. To me the biggest offense might have been the somewhat stonewalling on the Patriots behalf later on in the investigation.

Comment

• Brady suspended 4 games.

Comment

• Yeah, story will be dead in a news cycle. LOL.

Comment

• ...and loss of two draft picks (including next year's No.1 and a 1 mil fine
                    Last edited by UMStan White; May 11, 2015, 05:02 PM.

Comment

• LOL Beavis.

I'm certain the greatest QB to ever play the game will appeal.

At 37, I too welcomed the opportunity for a brief respite, allowed me to focus exclusively on my fortune.

As I board a private jet to Teterboro enroute to game 7 between the Rangers & Caps tomorrow, I hope to see Brady there too. It is what stars do.

It is good to be King.

You Kiddie Table bitches, makes you realize how insignificant you truly are.
                      Last edited by Prime2; May 11, 2015, 06:54 PM.
                      "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• LOL! NFL ran another Sting Operation.

NFL "busted" the Panthers & Vikings last fall for super-heating game balls in cold weather, asked them to stop. Sent out a League memo, reminder.

“You can’t do anything with the footballs in terms of any artificial, whether you’re heating them up, whether it’s a regular game ball or kicking ball, you can’t do anything to the football,” NFL V.P. of officiating Dean Blandino said at the time. “So that was noticed during the game, both teams were made aware of it during the game and we will certainly remind the clubs as we get into more cold weather games that you can’t do anything with the football in terms of heating them up with those sideline heaters.”

Many have said through the #DeflateGate controversy that a more stringent standard has applied to the Patriots because the Patriots are The Patriots.
                        Last edited by Prime2; May 12, 2015, 09:32 AM.

Comment

• The league suspended Brady for what it called "conduct detrimental to the integrity of the NFL." The two-time NFL MVP can participate in all offseason, training camp and preseason activities, including preseason games, but he will be suspended for the first four games of the regular season.

Pats started 2-2 last season and still won the Super Bowl, losing the 1st round pick is huge given their draft excellence. Frankly, super motivated now to win it all again.

I guess in Goodell's eyes there is no such thing as bad publicity or truly bad conduct. Ray Rice gets a 2-game suspension for knocking his 'ho out, video plays around the world for months....

Well.....it was better than the Mayweather/Pacquiao fight?

[youtube]VbwTMJroTbI[/youtube]
                          Last edited by Prime2; May 12, 2015, 10:02 AM.

Comment

• I can't see a four game suspension standing based on the mealy-mouthed language of the Wells report.

Comment

• When Brady's lawyer is done with the NFL they'll have egg on their collective faces. It's obvious that the NFL ran a sting operation and allowed what they believed were illegal balls to be used during a playoff game. Goodell wanted Brady, Belichick, and the Patriots so bad after Spygate that he gave Brady twice the punishment Ray Rice received for knocking a woman unconscious. Goodell took a lot of criticism for his handling of abuse cases last year, and is trying to make up for it by coming down hard on a player and team that are unpopular with many fans. This one's gonna sting, Roger. :twisted:
                              I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Not sure if the 4 games will stand or not. Depends on the arbitrator. But there's little doubt about the cheating. Brady WILL be suspended. And, god bless, they play the Stillers early, so bring on Jeanine Garafalo!

Comment

Working...
                                X