No announcement yet.

Brady Unlimited III: Wolverines in the NFL & NFL News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That they were aggressively going after Tom Brady's personal cell phone when they had no business doing so told me everything that I needed to know.

Comment

• Unfortunately, it's probably too late for Kraft to get his money back, but you never know. Maybe he can pull a "Penn State" and claim that the punishment that he agreed to was "unfair".

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
        That they were aggressively going after Tom Brady's personal cell phone when they had no business doing so told me everything that I needed to know.
        They probably were after the Gisele nude shots.
        I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• There is a link in this link to Berman's decision and then some informed lawyers who discuss the decision. It's really interesting. Ignore the few clearly uninformed posts and go for the gold. There is plenty of it here.

I'm thrilled ...... one ,because this WAS a witch hunt and I suspect orchestrated by a cadre of owners primarily against Robert Craft for his naughty boys (Brady and Belichick). Goodell was their front man and now is their stooge.

Two, talent boldly predicting a Brady kill turns out to be WRONG. I enjoy this sort of thing.

I will say, this appears to have been a pretty complex case with the decision turning on matters that had little to do with the facts we had at hand a few months ago. Great job by Brady's and the Pat's legal team. Most experts I'm reading don't think Goodell will appeal for both legal (the merits) and political (Goodell once again looks like shit in dealing with player punishments - Rice was waaaay worse but still ....) for the "good of the game" .... Bwahahaha. What a crock.

Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• I hope around midnight tonight we can sit back and say "today we settled all family business". Don't tell me you're innocent, Goodell. It insults my intelligence.

Comment

• Buchanan had it nailed from the start. They got thoroughly whipped in court in a case where they judge shopped.

Comment

• Couldn't have been more wrong. I guess that's what I get for assuming precedent will carry the day.
                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Well you were REALLY WRONG when you suggested that I was right! This decision shows that you should never listen to lawyers who predict an outcome from the court!

Comment

• Heh. I've spent a small fraction of the time you have litigating, but I've spent enough time to know that you should never be surprised by a ruling. Ever. Goes without saying in state court, but it's true in Federal court as well.
                    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Amen counselor!

Comment

• I guess we're no longer cross over lacrosse?
                        "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• This shit is laughable. Saban still thinks he is NFL material, LOL. Chewed up and spit out, I guess his secret trades for Brady and/or Manning fell through as well?

Nick you put on a pretty good dog and pony show at the amateur level just leave it at that. Spurrier, Petrino and Meyer couldn't cut it either. In terms of the latter, never even had the guts to try, one must know his limitations.

So the guy who insisted he wasn't going to be the Alabama coach would have remained the Miami coach if Drew Brees had become a Dolphin instead of a Saint.
                          Last edited by Prime2; September 6, 2015, 05:55 PM.

Comment

• Saban exposed as a lying cock socker yet again.

He blew the Brees deal. LOL Just as every single season ticket holder knew.
                            Alabama rumors, news and videos from the best sources on the web. Sign up for the Alabama newsletter!

Comment

• Say, If Brady cheated and broke the NFL rules why is he about to hang an asskicking on the Steelers!?!

Comment

• Patriots-America-Jesus-Brady -1

Steelers-NFL-Goodell-Talent -0

Comment

Working...
                                X