Brady Unlimited III: Wolverines in the NFL & NFL News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Prime2 View Post
    Say, If Brady cheated and broke the NFL rules why is he about to hang an asskicking on the Steelers!?!
    You know... I think it's because he was unjustly persecuted. Not unlike Jesus Christ. It was nice to see him take down Pittsburgh's serial rapist QB. Again.

Comment

• Foxboro chant of "Where's Roger?" was amusing.

Conspicuously absent? Must be working on his latest edict, banning children from participating in Halloween.

When reached for comment, "It's important for children everywhere to respect me, even though there is no basis in law that compels them to do so, it would mean a lot to my integrity."
      "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• If he would have given Brady a one game suspension all this would be over by now. Brady would have served the suspension and been done with it.
        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I think Brady still would've contested it.

Comment

• Which is perhaps what Goodell wants, given the theory out there that any non-concussion headlines are good headlines.

Comment

• Harbaugh sure picked a good time to leave. The 49ers are AWFUL

Comment

• Three guesses which former Wolverine RB rushed for 100 yards for the Seahawks this week.
                Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Thomas Rawls.

A great story as he was troubled at M, left the program and excelled after that.

Good news he is doing well in the NFL. He went undrafted and signed as a free agent the Seahawks after a couple of dominating seasons with CMU.
                  Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Fred Jackson was an astoundingly inept coach. Horribly worthless.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
                      Thomas Rawls.

A great story as he was troubled at M, left the program and excelled after that.

Good news he is doing well in the NFL. He went undrafted and signed as a free agent the Seahawks after a couple of dominating seasons with CMU.
                      If I remember correctly, he was also a bit troubled at CMU. Several larger charges but pleaded to some lesser larceny charge. Thought there might have been an injury in there also but not sure about that. But, as you said, he did play some good football at CMU. Good for him. Think the Seahawks play the Lions next week.

Comment

• In case anyone is wondering how things are going in San Francisco, the 49ers lost 47-7 yesterday and Kapernick threw 4 INTs. I will cherish Jed York's stupidity forever.

Comment

• They weren't a good team last year. They're on their way down. NFL life cycle.
                          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• The rash of retirements hasn't helped either.

Comment

• Charles Woodson has picked off Peyton Manning twice today, giving him 64 career interceptions and moving him into a tie for sixth place all time with Ed Reed. The two interceptions today put him past Ronnie Lott and Darren Sharper on the all-time list, and he needs one more to crack the top five.

Comment

• Nice!

Comment

Working...
                                X