No announcement yet.

Brady Unlimited III: Wolverines in the NFL & NFL News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 2nd Circuit has reversed the District Court in the Brady case and upheld the suspension: http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/15...-appeals-court

The opinion is here: http://a.espncdn.com/pdf/2016/0425/B...ngReversed.pdf

The next step is to petition for the entire 2nd Circuit to hear the case -- I rather doubt they'll grant that petition. And that will be that.

The Court applied the law correctly -- as set forth by both Stan and I -- and got it right.

The outcome is stupid -- 4 games is ridiculous -- but it's nice to see the legal process actually applied correctly.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• The best part of the opinion is the final paragraph that basically says exactly what Stan and I said the law says as applied to these facts. The 2nd Circuit was probably reading our posts to author this opinion :-)

Comment

• And this will spell the end of Goodell's disciplinary power in the next CBA. Whenever that is.

Comment

• And this will spell the end of Goodell's disciplinary power in the next CBA. Whenever that is.
          Maybe. Maybe not. I'm not sure the players are too into going to the wall over this issue. In any event, right decision was reached.

Comment

• Meanwhile, I hate Elliot going to the Cowboys. That's a really good fit and he'll really help them and, without exception, that entire organization can eat a bag of dicks. Bah. Happy trails, Zeke!

Comment

• Comment

• He had a good run but nobody can overcome that. RIP young man.

Comment

• Yeah, I don't know whether to congratulate him, or send him condolences.

Maybe the Lions will cut him, so he can go to a real team.
                  "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• It's a great team to go to if you're looking to retire early and move on to your next career. Rudock has plans after football, so I'd say this is a good fit.

Comment

• Whoops.

Comment

• I had a friend that fell asleep at the wheel and wrecked her car. Luckily, she only suffered some minor leg injuries. I've only come close to nodding off once. I was 18 and it was the first time I drove across country. I was somewhere in Missouri and luckily found a hotel not too long after.

Comment

• Good call...you'd have never made it through Kansas.

Comment

• Did the same thing in Iowa. Slept in a car for a few hours. Almost fell asleep. Tried driving from Detroit to Lincoln overnight. Even the 20 mins I slept made a huge difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Nothing like a little catnap when you're on the road, agreed.

Comment

• I fell asleep driving through Nebraska once. Woke up in Iowa... went right back to sleep.

Comment

Working...
                                X