Brady Unlimited III: Wolverines in the NFL & NFL News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ame]https://youtu.be/H-56DZ3KROA[/ame]
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Tom Brady will not continue the appeal process for the idiotic suspension placed on him by the incompetent Roger Goodell.

"What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• In spite of Roger Goodell and the total incompetence of the NFL officials that have pursued this stupidity against Brady, he will still be a highly deserving member of the Hall of Fame one day, and is IMO, the best quarterback to ever suit up in the NFL.

Even if Brady was caught red-handed .. with the valve that deflates the footballs in his hand, and the ball hissing as the air escaped ... the "punishment" does not fit the "crime". Especially when you consider that in the game in question, Brady threw the ball better with the so-called "correct" balls for the remainder of the game.

Haters are going to hate, and let them and Roger Goodell rage on. Brady is the best.

Period.

Comment

• Yep yep yep.

Comment

• I was correct.
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• To me, what's sad about the situation is that the courts are backing a totally incompetent boob like Goodell. In addition, they validate the NFL hierarchy, and their selective enforcement of their "rules", and the so-called "punishments" for violating those rules.

And I get it. The courts were likely hamstrung by the NFLPA's poor negotiations, in agreeing to a contract that gives their blessing to Goodell's stupidity, and allowing the NFL's nonsense.

If the NFLPA is a true union, they'll remember this during the next contract negotiations, and walk the line if the NFL/Goodell insist on keeping their current policies.

Comment

• Jake Rudock had a good game for the Detroit Lions last night vs the Pittsburgh Steelers. Rudock played the entire 2nd half. He threw 11 times for 8 completions and 72 yards. He threw for one touchdown and no interceptions. He also added 20 yards rushing.

Of course, with the LyDowns organization, this will mean that they have "re-affirmed their confidence in Dan Orlovsky, and regret having to cut Jake Rudock"

Comment

• Usually don't watch any pre-season games, replay is on now, I want to see Rudock as he is the talk today. Chris Spielman left espn for fox is doing Lions pre-season this year.

Comment

• No shit. Didn't know that. Another one bites the dust. Would love to see Spielman as the color guy for Fox's "A" college football game.

Comment

• Terrible user pic, Wingsfan.

Comment

• Yea that was just temporary TMD, someone called me Walmart Wolverine.

Comment

• It's just such a dumb insult.

Comment

• It is a dumb insult.

And make sure you get the whole insult correct. They call us "Wal-Mart WALverines"

The insinuation is that we buy all our apparel at Wal Mart.

That's funny because in my town, the place where you see the most people wearing Spartan apparel is at the local Wal Mart.

I buy most of my M-gear at Amazon.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                                It is a dumb insult.

And make sure you get the whole insult correct. They call us "Wal-Mart WALverines"

The insinuation is that we buy all our apparel at Wal Mart.

That's funny because in my town, the place where you see the most people wearing Spartan apparel is at the local Wal Mart.

I buy most of my M-gear at Amazon.
                                Exactly. It's like David Duke calling somebody a racist.

Comment

Working...
                                X