No announcement yet.

Brady Unlimited III: Wolverines in the NFL & NFL News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• watching B&B help tie new England for most superbowl losses brought a warm glow to my heart

Pederson outcoached belicheck --gutsy calls

brady 500 yards no picks no punts 3 tds and still lose

hallelujah

Comment

• Obviously proving that Manning > Brady...
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The Brothers Manning are great commercial makers though!
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• But that insane athleticism wasn't needed for Gronk to flare out and pick up 8 yards. This was a coaching/schemes/LOS/execution triumph, within the framework of a game whose rules have failed to adjust to the handicap defenses face. Which is boring when it's just a matter of which defense can break through ONE TIME. There needs to be a restoration of O/D balance.

Comment

• SLFU
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• DOH!
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Hack ..... point taken.

What rules would you adjust to help the D? I'm not sure that's doable although some asshole might try and just add more confusion to the pro-game.
                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Oh, that's another thing. The overofficiating of catches is just fuggin insane.

Dunno. First thought is to let CBs be more physical before the ball's in the air.

Comment

• wouldn't change anything but the catch rule needs to be simplified

for the most part defenses have played well for the winners this postseason

superbowl yesterday fluke --zebras didn't overofficiate and it was entertaining--officals I think got both calls right --not enough to overturn the catch by #30 and ertz was a runner

good to hear berman back the last few weeks too on primetime

Comment

• Very entertaining. Very high level game. Very, very, very palatable outcome. Fun time for all.

If folks aren't as interested in fantastic offensive play, the NFL Playoffs also offered such wondrous delights as Jacksonsville-Buffalo and Atlanta-Philadelphia. Or one could also re-watch the god-awful Denver-Carolina SB from 2016.
                      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• good to hear berman back the last few weeks too on primetime
                        After 3.5 hours of Collingsworth, I was ready for anything. Berman even sounded semi-acceptable.

The Clement catch and the the Jessie James catch are the two things they really need to clarify. Clement catches, gets two feet down and adjusts slightly and then his third foot is on the line. Small ball movements ought not be lack of control. Jessie James was going to ground but he did so making a football move. It wasn't like he lept up and was falling back to the ground. He caught it and turned quickly and tried to extend the ball over the goaline (successfully). That's ought to be a catch.

The fact that they even review the Ertz catch is fucking ridiculous.

Comment

• ...or a plethora of Sparty-Bucknut shitfests...
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I'm a Steelers' fan. Grew up with the Steel Curtain. I love to watch a dominating defense. Pittsburgh fans used to identify more with the defense than the offense. Mean Joe Greene, Jack Lambert, Mel Blount, Donnie Shell. Those were my guys. Last night's game was just a modern no-defense track meet.
                            I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• It was high-scoring -- against the best (or 2nd best) defense in the league and a Pats defense which has been playing much better. The Pats throttled the fuck out of a very bad version of the same offense (in Titans) and a slightly less bad version (Jags).

In terms of quality of play in the league, the number 1 complaint is QB play. I can't really see complaining when you end up with QB play at a really high level.

But, as mentioned, I'm sure you really enjoyed the unwatchably awful Buffalo-Jags game. Or even the defensive lockdown battle between Atlanta and the Eagles.

Comment

• shaddup
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X