No announcement yet.

Brady Unlimited III: Wolverines in the NFL & NFL News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Surprised the Lions didn't take that Georgia RB.

Comment

I think its better that they save their picks for the real draft.
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Raiders get JaMarcus 2.0. Only he can't throw.

I could care less what TP does these days, he didn't run amok at my favorite institution, but he couldn't have landed in a WORSE place for a guy like him. The Raiders are truly an abyss.

Comment

Agree, Sean. Pryor and the Raiders deserve each other.

The Raiders almost destroyed the career of Charles Woodson. I'm glad he got out of there before it was too late.

Comment

To be fair, Woodson almost led the Raiders to the Super Bowl. In fact, they SHOULD have gone to the Super Bowl. The NFL flat out robbed them blind with that BS Tuck Rule call. I was happy for Brady and all, but when Woodson hit him, he FUMBLED and the Raiders recovered. The NFL can call it whatever they want, but it was highway robbery in my eyes. One of the top 5 worst calls in NFL history (with that play where the QB was tacked at the 3 yard line yet the refs inexplicably gave him a touchdown for no apparent reason probably being #1) and maybe the biggest misuse of instant replay in the NFL ever, even worse than the ridiculous call against the Lions last year on that TD pass to Johnson.
            Last edited by Jamie H; August 22, 2011, 10:41 PM.

Comment

I don't like the Packers any better than the Raiders, but I'm glad that Woodson got out of Oakland.

Comment

The Raiders did go to the Super Bowl in 02 but lost to the Bucs.

Comment

Unless tp latches on to someone capable of getting his head out of his ass, he'll follow MoC's trail of gambling, indebtedness and trouble.
                  Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Mallory View Post
                    The Raiders did go to the Super Bowl in 02 but lost to the Bucs.
                    True, and Woodson was still with them. I think that was one of the years he was really hurt and missed a good chunk of the season. I think he did play in the playoffs, but I don't know that he was 100%.

Comment

• Unless tp latches on to someone capable of getting his head out of his ass, he'll follow MoC's trail of gambling, indebtedness and trouble.

Wait a minute, was he not a disciple of St. James?
                      ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanB View Post
                        Raiders get JaMarcus 2.0. Only he can't throw.
                        On the flip side, TP isn't out of shape and seems like he wants to play so he's not really that much like Russell.

Comment

• Late to reply, but I hope Hoke and Mattison don't just hand out those numbers to the best of the position group. There doesn't have to be a #1 and a #2 on the roster every year. I thought that by the end of his career Braylon deserved it, but at the time that he got it, he didn't yet. I wouldn't want to see any sophmores wearing it.

Comment

• Two Michigan Men going at it on MNF. Good to see Henne playing pretty good!

Comment

• I think Tom Brady saw those stories on Cam Newton's 422-yard passing debut-- the ones that said Brady had never thrown for that many yards in a game-- and said to himself, "I'll show them." He has an outside chance of breaking one of the longest-standing records in the NFL tonight. He's 43 yards short of Norm Van Brocklin's 554 yard passing game. I don't know that the Patriots will keep throwing if they get the ball back, but if any team in the NFL would, it's them.

Comment

• He ended with 517. I think that's the 5th highest total in history.

Comment

Working...
                                X