No announcement yet.

Brady Unlimited III: Wolverines in the NFL & NFL News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tom Brady and Chad Henne combined to throw for an NFL single-game record 906 yards
    Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Henne was simply outclassed, Brady is the man. It was a pleasure to watch and although a Fins Fan, I have to cheer for Tom & Co., when in town. Miami fans have come down particularly hard on Henne after being spoiled for so many years with the play of Dan Marino, Chad is really feeling the heat. If they don't make the playoffs again, Tony S., & Chad may be looking for work.
      ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Henne looked good the times that I watched him. He is obviously no Brady, but he can't be blamed for his defense not being able to stop Brady either.

Comment

• Miami fans have come down particularly hard on Henne after being spoiled for so many years with the play of Dan Marino, Chad is really feeling the heat.
          News for Miami fans. Dan Marino is retired, and he's not coming back. And, there aren't many future Marino's out there for Miami to choose from. Maybe they need to support the guy they got. Chad Henne is one of the toughest competitors I've ever seen in a Michigan uniform. He can do the same for Miami if they'll ever give him a chance.

Even their guy Marino had bad days.
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Whoa, Whoa, Whoa Liney, just giving you the "Beat on The Street", he's had considerable post-Pennington time, folks are running out of patience.
            ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Brady is a football phenom when he's 100%. You have two of the most intelligent guys in the NFL - Brady and Belichick - teamed up to produce an offense that is, for the most part, unstoppable.

Gruden jokingly remarked that the Patriots have "3560 plays" in their playbook and the only guy in the NFL smart enough to manage them is a guy like Tom Brady. He also remarked factually that Brady is the only QB he knows of that has complete play calling authority on the field. He runs the show from what he sees in front of him. He'll occasionally get prompts from the side line or press box but he is running the offense.
              Last edited by Jeff Buchanan; September 13, 2011, 12:19 PM.
              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Brady is the best ever. Period.

Comment

• Manning is said to do the same I think? Conversely former OSU "great" WR/TE Pryor was said to have scored a 7 on is wonderlic. Raiders argue it was a little better but go figure....you'd have to score the same in order to endorse or support this clown.

Comment

• I heard a score of 10 is considered "literate". Seriously.

Comment

• I still remember the day Talent was gloating when the finally fended off PSU/M and landed TP at Ohio.....I wish he could be the gift that keeps on giving.... time to divulge what you know TP.

Comment

• He will be ...... mark it down.

tp was on the osu pay-roll via ted sarniak while he was still in HS. There is no way he goes to osu without incentives that no other school was willing to participate in.

He was a non-fit in jim tressle's offense. While it might have been true that he wanted experience as a drop back passer to make the transition to the NFL, tell me what idiot, and tressel was no idiot, takes a spread QB with tp's skill set, which was primarily a read-option spread QB skill set, when he's running a pro-style offense with a little pistol in it. Makes no sense ...... unless that QB is getting paid to do it and the institution that is going to receive the benefit of his college playing days is willing to make big changes in offensive philosophy to accommodate him.

It made a lot of sense for him to go with Michigan and Rodriguez but I don't think Rich was ever in the game .... and my God, am I ever glad Rich wasn't in that game.
                        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Originally posted by Optimus Prime View Post
                          Whoa, Whoa, Whoa Liney, just giving you the "Beat on The Street", he's had considerable post-Pennington time, folks are running out of patience.

Please tell us that aren't seeing a lot of #4 jerseys on the street. It's been so nice to start an NFL season without having to hear a certain name that's associated with that number.

Comment

• Tom, I am glad the Fins drafted Henne, I was very critical of him at Michigan but for good reason, IMO. Anyway, I hope he works out, the Fins have a good D & Reggie "Crook" Bush as a RB, no excuses left.

Comment

• I still remember the day Talent was gloating when the finally fended off PSU/M and landed TP at Ohio.....I wish he could be the gift that keeps on giving.... time to divulge what you know TP.
                              Oh yes. We were assured by our resident lawyer that young Mr. Pryor was going to attain his 4 year degree in 3 years, and then just hang around for the 4th to make sure he beat Michigan again. He would walk proudly across the stage at OLieO, accept his degree, and immediately be offered a Rhodes scholarship... which he would accept, and complete in record time.

All this, plus make everyone in the NFL forget the names of Brady and Manning ....
                              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I find it funny that many were hyping Henne as the main man in Miami just 13 months again and it only took 5 months for people to want to dump him but, then again, Miami is one of the worst sports towns out there. "Witness" the LeBron effect. Witness any Marlins game. There are just as many bandwagoners there as LA.

Henne is probably just as good of a pro as Mark Sanchez. Neither are close to Brady.

Comment

Working...
                                X