No announcement yet.

The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michigan made Florida famous in the Peach Bowl. Its basically the only reason they're ranked at #8. Very poor execution on both teams. Missed tackles, bad throws, ugh ...
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Pass interference on 4th and 34. A game that has featured just about every sort of mistake finds a new one.

Comment

• I watched some of the recaps of the Miami UF game this morning. While the tackling and missed assignments on both sides were bad, that happens in early games where there are elite athletes carrying the ball. OTH, well coached teams play within their limitations and don't make mistakes. Think Saban coached Alabama's opening games against good opponents - not master pieces but solid, mistake free football. Mullen probably put Franks in some bad situations with his play calling.

UF is going to be capped at somewhere around 9 wins because Franks and Mullen are going to lose UF some games they should win.

UF pulled out a nail biter overcoming a host of player and coaching (??) errors against an unranked, rebuilding Miami Team. If I'm a voter, I'm backing UF out of the top 10 (currently at #8). But that won't happen because $EC.

Anyway ...... CFB!
        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Comment

• Insane ending and game.
            Similar last play to the Titans vs Rams Super Bowl.

Poor Khalil Tate is stuck with that defense.
            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Army struggling badly to pull away from Rice.

Comment

• Cincinnati will be a much tougher game than Army.
                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Not for us.

Are you honestly afraid of the guy whose defense gave up >600 yards and 41 points to Al Borges?
                  Last edited by Hannibal; August 30, 2019, 07:22 PM.

Comment

• Heh
                    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Looks like Army's gonna pull this one out.

I'm pretty sure that I'll never watch another Army-Rice game with any interest ever again.

Comment

• Army may not be what we thought they were.
                        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• They can play any team close if you're not disciplined to stop the option. M has done well against these types of teams under Brown; shouldn't be close.

Comment

• How did Syracuse end up playing a game at I-AA Liberity?

Comment

• Liberty has actually moved up to FBS. But yeah

Comment

• Well Big 12 went 10-0 this weekend. West Virginia and Iowa State almost embarrassed them selves.
                                Les didn't win it until late in the 4th. Kstate was impressive. as was the rest of the Big 12

Comment

Working...
                                X