Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Help me
      I think I'm falling
      In love again
      When I get that crazy feeling, I know
      I'm in trouble again
      I'm in trouble
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• At some point this thread has to get better, right? Sooner or later someone like Big Orange Junky or dave rickart will find their way here and there'll be an uptick. Has to happen. I'm not nihilistic enough to think it won't.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Look. I love football. I can’t help it.

{wait for it}

It just means more...
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Look AA...you know I love ya bro...but when Wizard says you need help...well...you see where I'm going with this...

...and Talent...mention rickart two more times...he'll be here...he's like Beetlejuice...
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• You're thinking of Brigadoon, not Beetlejuice.

moroniot
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Look, Wiz, I like CFB. You want to watch DVR’d episodes of iCarley or Queer Eye, more power to you. I’m not here to judge you.

Comment

• Yes you are
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Okay. You got me on that.

Comment

Attached Files
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Clemson at Florida State cancelled at very short notice. The announcement was...weird. Seems like it was NOT a mutual decision, with FSU accusing Clemson of not following protocols right or something.

Comment

• Clemson should be banned from the CFP.
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Seconded. And Ohio State, too. Roll Tide.

Comment

• Before anyone suggests the Iowa State head coach as a possible replacement for Harbaugh.... no, just no.
                              How f****ing dumbassed it is to punt in this situation:

1F2A9891-346D-4BD3-AF50-A27A535329B3.jpeg
                              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Iowa State is always playing ahead of it's talent level, the opposite of what happens in Ann Arbor. I don't see a change till after '21 but he's near the very top of my list.

Comment

Working...
                                X