Clear All

• Sumlin has in fact now been fired

Comment

• ARMY!

Comment

• Patton knows...
        Attached Files

Comment

• At least I have one game to get excited about.
          Attached Files

Comment

• It makes you write something in order to post a picture so this is that.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Mike; December 12, 2020, 07:19 PM.

Comment

• Some College Playoff discussion.

Expecting the following results this weekend:
              - Alabama destroys Florida
              - Clemson beats ND
              - Ohio State comfortably beats NW
              - Texas A&M comfortably beats Tennessee.

Alabama lock as the #1 seed. Easy.
              Clemson lock as #2 or #3 seed after beating ND. With how close the first ND vs Clemson game was without Trevor Lawrence + in South Bend... Clemson should win on Saturday IMO.
              Ohio State will add a "good win" vs #14 NW on their resume. There is no way a team behind Ohio State can jump them as long as they are ranked #4 in the latest Playoff ranking.

I think the question becomes... Does Texas A&M deserve to get in over ND? I would say NO. ND has the advantage with a great win on their resume vs top 3 ranked Clemson.

Boringly, I think the Playoff will be:
              1. Alabama
              2. Clemson
              3. Ohio State
              4. Notre Dame

Sounds familiar, huh? Kind of meh with the lack of parity, but I'll watch the Playoff games.
              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Looks right to me. The only thing that could shake up the top 4 is if ND wins again.

Comment

• ND would have to get run by 28 or more for A&M to have a chance. Could happen but I doubt it as they will shorten the game to keep close knowing it's really just a game for #2 or #3 seeding...and a probable rematch anyway...Clempson-Lamers III...oh boy...great.
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Its going to be this way for years to come. Those are the four top programs in the country. I don't see anyone breaking that group up for a while.
                    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Time for an anti-trust class action lawsuit...

...any decent attorneys in this forum?

Bueller?

Bueller?
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I don’t see ND as a permanent member of that group. They’ll have an up year with a down schedule every 4-5 years, make the playoff, get run out of the building. Hell, Michigan waxed them just last year.

Comment

• Yeah, Notre Dame is nowhere close to Ohio State let alone the Big 2.

The 4th spot is up for grabs w/ Oklahoma and Notre Dame right there along w/ whoever is 2nd in the SEC that year and, of course, Michigan.
                          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• And Indiana

Comment

• With the way Michigan is being handled by schedulers lately, I'm surprised that the football team isn't being offered to Alabama as an appetizer for the playoffs.
                              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• STFU
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X