• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STFU
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
      Good God, that is an awful look at the rest of the CFB conferences outside the SEC and Big. Let's stop the nonsense of pretending there are 135 FBS teams that actually can compete for post season play in the current bowl landscape. It's absurd.
      BYU beat the 2nd and 3rd best teams in the Pac12, plus Washington State and Arizona to boot and STILL could claim a 5th victim when they finish with USC.

Comment

• Apparently DSL is Mormon.

Wait...extra m in there. My bad.
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• He’s Ormon?
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Harbaugh isn't getting fired this season. He's saved his job for yet another year.

The talk will be resurrected if/when he gets clobbered by OSU again, but I think he's probably done enough to be here in 2022.
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
              He’s Ormon?
              Correct.
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• MSU isn't paying anything more. The devil is in the details, it may or may not be Gruden numbers. The key is the buyout number.

Comment

• I think George Tech football needs to issue a public apology to Paul Johnson and try to re-hire him.

How dare they pivot away from the triple-option P5 strategy. The best thing Georgia Tech had going for them was to zagg as everyone else ziggs.
                  AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Question for the refs...

When the QB throws the ball and it hits an offensive lineman, isn't that an automatic illegal touching penalty? We have had passes go off of OL helmets twice in the past two weeks and this year I have seen another couple passes hit linemen in the legs/butt with no flag thrown.

Comment

• Yes it is illegal touching when a forward pass is touched by an OL assuming he is not eligible on the formation or the ball was tipped or batted.
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• So -- more B1G ref incompetence.

Comment

• Correct.
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Down goes Oregon. I thought they'd lose this one, but I didn't think Utah would run them out of the building in the first half.

Comment

• Utah does that stuff all the time. They beat good teams with nobodies.
                              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                                I think George Tech football needs to issue a public apology to Paul Johnson and try to re-hire him.

How dare they pivot away from the triple-option P5 strategy. The best thing Georgia Tech had going for them was to zagg as everyone else ziggs.
                                I wouldn't think a coach there would get fired after just 3 years but they're about to be 9-25 under Geoff Collins. May be worse than they can tolerate.

Comment

Working...
                                X