X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a difference?

Comment

• Comment

• ...well if they are looking for the best damn 3-9 team in the history of CFB...
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• That would be a good matchup against Wake Forest. Might be better TV ratings than if the Apes & Morons were playing.
          I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of a toilet.

Comment

• Supposedly they contacted Rutgers who said no thanks. Realistically, all the teams that could potentially fill in are already home for the holidays. Virtually no time to practice or anything. Only hope is if a similar problem happens to another bowl game.

Comment

• FHO9yjQXwAsmgAf?format=jpg&name=medium.jpg

Comment

• Covid saved M and HARBAUGH!!! in 2020. I can see M and HARBAUGH!!! Covid'ing their way to a national title.
                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Alabama, Michigan, Georgia, and Cincinnati…
                  time to implement a bubble.

What’s going to cause trouble is all of these people going on break for the next couple of days. Seeing friends and family etc.

Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                  ...well if they are looking for the best damn 3-9 team in the history of CFB...
                  Nebraska could definitely make a matchup against Wake Forest entertainingly close.
                  AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Vegas would have it UNL -3

In the RPI...3-9 Nebraska was ranked higher than 10-3 Iowa. Even after UNL list to them. Heh.
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Covid saved M and HARBAUGH!!! in 2020. I can see M and HARBAUGH!!! Covid'ing their way to a national title.

As predictable as that post was (for only one Ohio State fan here) though tongue-in-cheek. Michigan doesn't want it that way

Comment

• I think if one team can't play the NC should just be considered vacant.
                        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I think you should pull your upper lip over your head and swallow...
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Unless M created a bubble and continues to enforce it by restricting the movement of key staff, all coaches and all players, it's likely that some of these folks that have not been boosted will test positive for Omicron.

The 2 shot breakthrough infection rates is currently about 30% of all new cases. It is near zero for vaccinated and boosted - I think there has been under 10 of these cases nation wide and there are extenuating circumstances.

The viral prevalence as measured by % COVID positives (all strains), in Washtenaw Co. has been dropping precipitously following the Omicron pattern elsewhere. It stands at 8.2%. Michigan's state wide average was 16.5% 2 w ago. Keep in mind, Michigan reached a 7d average peak of new cases of around 10K on December 5th. The midwest lead the way in the current surge. As of the 20th, that number was down to 7K. Accordingly, risk of exposure is dropping. I wrote yesterday here why Omicron appears to be burning out faster than Delta. There is more data in the last 2d that supports that theory.

Boosters may help the team to avoid COVID entirely but the wait time to full benefit is 2w.

I expect the SEC to follow a looser approach that includes, no testing required for the exposed but asymptomatic and that is the CDC standard. I won't rule out funny business either. The Big and/or M is more likely to follow a stricter protocol of daily testing. That's problematic and will likely result in player or coach disqualification from participation. Some level of a bubble, in this circumstance, should have been implemented and I'll bet it has.

Protocols for health care workers are changing rapidly to mitigate staff shortages. Pro sports teams are looking at this as well: Quarantine pending sequential testing, usually day, 1, 3, 5 of close contacts is only required if that person is symptomatic. Yes, asymptomatic spread but you're actually on the very low end of risk probability for that. COVID positives get released from quarantine after 5d with concurrent resolution of fever and a negative rapid AB test.
                            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• have a hard time justifying getting the boost for a disease that by all accounts isnt doing much more then cold symptoms
                              getting a good dose of omnicron natural immunity sounds a lot better then pumping more fauci bullshit into my body

would recommend every college kid do the same

if you get omnicron you get mild symptoms
                              BUT
                              if you listen to the talking faucis and get the booster ypou only get mildly mild symptoms!

Comment

• Sounds like Rutgers will play Wake Forest after all

Comment

Working...
                                X