No announcement yet.

The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serves them right. Glad they lost....I hate it when bowl selection committees pick the home team to play. They can put this one in the same 'stolen' bag as Manning's robbery in the Heisman vote.
    I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of a toilet.

Comment

• Craziness.
      That reminded me of an extended version of the 2005 Alamo Bowl between Nebraska and Michigan. The refs so involved. I'm sure Tennessee fans will be pissed because of that no-TD and the PIs (rightful pass interference calls).

Insane game. Boiler Up. Purdue pulled it off with so many key players out. Miracle.

Originally posted by CGVT View Post
      Crazy game. Tennessee sure seemed to mis-manage the play calling on that last drive. Why take two deep shots when 10-15 yds gets you a reasonable field goal attempt to win it?
      Terrible clock management.
      AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by Obi-Jon View Post
        Serves them right. Glad they lost....I hate it when bowl selection committees pick the home team to play. They can put this one in the same 'stolen' bag as Manning's robbery in the Heisman vote.
        Haha!

Tennessee got screwed today. Manning? Not so much.

But I agree. Their fans are about as obnoxious as the come. Fuck 'em

Edit: And yes, that was a no-shit Tennessee home game.
        Last edited by CGVT; December 30, 2021, 07:53 PM.
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Definitely home field advantage for Tennessee being it was played in Nashville. They booed at every opportunity they could. Glad they lost for many reasons.

Great game nonetheless. It will probably be THE game of the bowl season. Most memorable.
          AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• I’m really sick of sackless players opting out of bowl games. MSU and Pitt are each missing their Heisman Trophy Top 10 finisher. Such bullshit. And bullshit reason too. The overwhelming majority of games don’t result in a career-ending injury. If you’re afraid of playing in one game, you’re a fucking pussy.

So You might get injured? Why play in any game? Why stop at one game? Why not skip all of November? And October too?
            Last edited by Hannibal; December 30, 2021, 08:22 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

Haha!

Tennessee got screwed today. Manning? Not so much.

But I agree. Their fans are about as obnoxious as the come. Fuck 'em

Edit: And yes, that was a no-shit Tennessee home game.
              I had forgotten what obnoxious assholes those fans are. Some of their fan reactions today reminded me though.

Comment

• I challenge anyone in this forum to name one real life example of somebody who finds the AT&T Lily ads to be cute and funny.

Comment

• Bubba and Lulu not pleased

lulujr.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                    I challenge anyone in this forum to name one real life example of somebody who finds the AT&T Lily ads to be cute and funny.
                    She used to be hot. That was the reason to watch. Now, they downplay that and force us to watch an unsexy, unfunny and unentertaining has been trying to be so cute. Barf..

Comment

• ...on a lighter side, I guess we see what Walker meant to the Green & White. About 3 or 4 wins at least. The nardog is outchoaching 95 mil. Tuck is going to have to burn up the portal to get lucky again.
                      Last edited by klondike; December 30, 2021, 08:57 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by klondike View Post
                        ...on a lighter side, I guess we see what Walker meant to the Green & White. About 3 or 4 wins at least. The nardog is outchoaching 95 mil. Tuck is going to have to burn up the portal to get lucky again.
                        Indeed. The offense looks lost without KW.

Comment

• Originally posted by klondike View Post

She used to be hot. That was the reason to watch. Now, they downplay that and force us to watch an unsexy, unfunny and unentertaining has been trying to be so cute. Barf..
                          How sexist of you. Lily is Stunning and Brave.

Comment

• Too bad LunaFreak isn't here to pick on...
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• This is a classic “Sparty No!” Moment shaping up tonight.

Thorne is playing terrible and the receivers suck too.
                              Last edited by Hannibal; December 30, 2021, 09:30 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                                This is a classic “Sparty No!” Moment shaping up tonight.

Thorne is playing terrible and the receivers suck too.
                                Yeah, watching this makes losing to Sparty all that more maddening- even though I don’t think we beat ohio if we didn’t take hard lessons from that game.

Comment

Working...
                                X