No announcement yet.

The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whoever wins the OSU-UM game this year earns the privilege of getting jail-sexed by the Bulldogs in the National Title game.

Comment

• BLASPHEMY!!!!!!!
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Oregon rolling switched to Ols Miss -LSU Seen lots of talk of Lane to Nebraska (don't believe it) most likely hopeful thinking by N fans.

Comment

• Kiffin is not going to Lincoln. JFC.

idiots
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I'd love to still have Zach Charbonnet still in a Michigan uniform.

He's a good kid and a doggone good RB. I'll always root for him to play well.
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I root for you to shaddup.
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• STFU and go fetch some wings

Comment

• Wiz sold the restaurant. You can no longer say that. I'm just now waiting for The Chairman to confiscate my capital gain.
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Hawaii up 13-10 on Colorado State in the 3rd. What a game!
                    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Send me your capital gains. I'll see that it gets to The Chairman.

Comment

• Just a rung below Rutgers-IU!!!!!!!
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• M #4 in AP Coaches Poll. The Vals, #3, jump M on the strength of win over Alabama in week 7 and the thumping of UTM on Saturday. M has 1 first place vote.

​​​​​​https://www.espn.com/college-footbal...2/seasontype/2
                          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• At least three and perhaps four A&M players have been suspended indefinitely by Aggie head coach Jimbo Fisher.

Just a thought. Giving kids copious amounts of NIL money 💰💰 letting them think they are the kings of College Station?

Comment

• Curious if Jimbo could be bought out if things continue to trend poorly for Texas A&M… $86 million? It’s the highest buyout number we would see to date, but perhaps their bag men/ boosters can afford it.

Who is even a better option to replace Jimbo… Sean Payton? Urban Meyer? I don’t see too many sure fire home run quality coaches out there.

Noting Urban Meyer is a crappy NFL coach and person, but I guess he can be a legendary car salesman head coach in college football… Win games when you have all of the 5 stars.

AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Vince Dooley passed away this afternoon. RIP

Comment

Working...
                                X