X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wish you would take the 5th

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
      UTEP-Rice, App State-Coastal Carolina Thursday.

Duke-Boston College, UMass-UConn, and Oregon State-Washington on Friday.

Good times.
      Driving up to Myrtle Beach to go to the App/Coastal game (about a 5 hour drive) with my wife ans sister-in-law. My sister-in-law owns a house in North Myrtle.

Coastal is the cream of the Sunbelt crop. I don't expect App State to fare very well.
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Nice. Their coach is getting some looks from programs, too.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• STFU and drink your fifth
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

More MACtion tonight. Last night, Kent State hosting Ball State was a very watchable game (especially since the Phildos were winning). Buffalo-Ohio was entertaining for a bit until Buffalo imploded.

Tonight, Central Michigan at Northern Illinois and Western Michigan at Bowling Green. Both should be fairly close.
            Neither of the MAC games tonight can be remotely described as entertaining and one isn't even close. AA told total falsehoods this morning and defamed the purest league of all, the IVY LEAGUE, while touting this PURE TRASH. Shameful!

Comment

• Cornell sucks.

Book it.
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• This is from Phil Steele and the ratings he says are the Vegas Power Rankings. The are intended to produce a literal points spread (difference in rating) after adding home field advantage.

1 OHIO ST 139.75
                2 ALABAMA 137.01
                3 GEORGIA 136.06
                4 TENNESSEE 130.42
                5 MICHIGAN 128.97
                6 CLEMSON 124.52
                7 TEXAS 124.22
                8 UTAH 122.31
                9 USC 122.17
                10 OREGON 121.78
                11 LSU 121.29
                12 TCU 120.93
                13 PENN ST 120.88
                14 ARKANSAS 120.47
                15 MISSISSIPPI 120.33
                16 MISS ST 120.07
                17 WAKE FOR. 119.26
                18 KANSAS ST 119.17
                19 BAYLOR 119.09
                20 OKLAHOMA 118.97
                21 CINCINNATI 118.59
                22 UCLA 118.55
                23 FLORIDA ST 118.43
                24 OKLAHOMA ST 118.12
                25 NOTRE DAME 118.09

Other Big10:

26 MINNESOTA 117.67
                28 ILLINOIS 116.93
                31 PURDUE 114.88
                35 WISCONSIN 114.39
                40 MARYLAND 113.59
                44 IOWA 112.44
                88 INDIANA 101.35
                100 NORTHWESTERN 98.07
                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Phil screws the pooch. Alabama is a ragtag band of undersized underperformers led by the Abbott and Costello of coordinators.
                  "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Should be an entertaining Sunbelt game tonight. Neither team has a very good defense so I would expect a lot of scoring. App is favored by 3 and the O/U 63.5

Coastal Carolina's QB, Grayson McCall, runs their offense flawlessly. He is fun to watch. In the off season he got some interest from power 5 schools looking for him to transfer, but he has a fucking beach chicken tattoo'd on his calf. Much to the rest of the Sunbelt's chagrin, he's not going anywhere.

I think it is going to be hard for App State to get off of the field on third down.

If I were a betting man, I'd take Coastal and the points (I think Coastal wins outright) and the over.
                    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                      This is from Phil Steele and the ratings he says are the Vegas Power Rankings. The are intended to produce a literal points spread (difference in rating) after adding home field advantage.

1 OHIO ST 139.75
                      2 ALABAMA 137.01
                      3 GEORGIA 136.06
                      4 TENNESSEE 130.42
                      5 MICHIGAN 128.97
                      6 CLEMSON 124.52
                      7 TEXAS 124.22
                      8 UTAH 122.31
                      9 USC 122.17
                      10 OREGON 121.78
                      11 LSU 121.29
                      12 TCU 120.93
                      13 PENN ST 120.88
                      14 ARKANSAS 120.47
                      15 MISSISSIPPI 120.33
                      16 MISS ST 120.07
                      17 WAKE FOR. 119.26
                      18 KANSAS ST 119.17
                      19 BAYLOR 119.09
                      20 OKLAHOMA 118.97
                      21 CINCINNATI 118.59
                      22 UCLA 118.55
                      23 FLORIDA ST 118.43
                      24 OKLAHOMA ST 118.12
                      25 NOTRE DAME 118.09

Other Big10:

26 MINNESOTA 117.67
                      28 ILLINOIS 116.93
                      31 PURDUE 114.88
                      35 WISCONSIN 114.39
                      40 MARYLAND 113.59
                      44 IOWA 112.44
                      88 INDIANA 101.35
                      100 NORTHWESTERN 98.07
                      What is Michigan State's power ranking?
                      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• What is Michigan State's power ranking?
                        Zero.

All they have is thuggery.
                        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• At a local bar watching games with some friends. This guy next to us orders a 6-piece wings with 4 ranch dressings. He eats all of his wings without dipping them and then uses a chicken bone as some sort of spoon to eat the ranch dressing outta the cups. He finished all four containers this way. The kicker is he is wearing a Cornell shirt. I asked him if he was a fan or an alum. He looked up from his bone-spoon dripping with ranch and said, “Alum. No one is a fan of Cornell.”

Tip of the hat to random ranch-eating rube Cornell dude.

Comment

• How is that NOT safety???? smh ... and next play TD Georgia

Comment

• Wow! GA got screwed on the safety.

Comment

At a local bar watching games with some friends. This guy next to us orders a 6-piece wings with 4 ranch dressings. He eats all of his wings without dipping them and then uses a chicken bone as some sort of spoon to eat the ranch dressing outta the cups. He finished all four containers this way. The kicker is he is wearing a Cornell shirt. I asked him if he was a fan or an alum. He looked up from his bone-spoon dripping with ranch and said, “Alum. No one is a fan of Cornell.”

Tip of the hat to random ranch-eating rube Cornell dude.
                                I've got to salute the guy for getting the most out of a used chicken bone.
                                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Working...
                                X