X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd shortest JB post. Ever.
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• This sass coming from the guy and his buddies, STFU and Saddup, who incessantly post the same thing that readers of this forum have to wade through to get to meaningful posts.

Enjoy it while you can asshat.
      Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Saddup?
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• That's right fucktard ..... I didn't want to have to pay to officially use the word ----- well, you know it, I'm not saying it.

Now, leave me alone. Mike has already pointed out I don't know right from left, now you .... it's been a tough week and my kinds told me, "Dad, you can't hear, get hearing aids." I did. I can hear you a lot better now although it's the same old shit, just louder!
          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Sorry JB. I apologize.
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• No need ...... I enjoy the repartee. The word of the day is "repartee." AA will know what that word means, the rest of you won't.

Comment

• I know what it is. I had one for lunch. It's great with an IPA.
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Watching Buchanan shamelessly lick AA’s boots is a big reminder that even below average posters can fall a long way.
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                  Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• heh
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• When the average IQ in here appears to barely top 100 (mine's 130 last time I checked, oh, about 40 years ago but still .....), I can afford to fall a bit and still be a better poster than 99% of posters here. That's, of course, assuming IQ equates to the quality of posts. I believe it does if DSL's and The Wizard's posts represent the left side of the bell curve of IQs amongst us here.

Comment

• saddup
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• No, but you can STFD

Comment

• Stand Tall For Democrats?
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Man does TCU shit gold
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Reminds me of old Auburn or Oklahoma. The luck factor is off the charts.
                                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                                X