X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuck off.
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Look on the bright side, Wiz, if UNL loses to MSU on Saturday they avoid giving up 70+ points in back-to-back B10 Championship Games!
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• The oLIEo slugs are back to trolling outside their boundary again Liney. Keep the swine in their pen please.
        Atlanta, GA

Comment

• TaintedFuck...I repeat...Fuck Off.
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I can't believe an Alabama/SEC fan has any say on this forum.

Wizard Rat, or whoever you are, there's no shame in recalling past glory. Yours, at least, is relatively recent. Imagine going on 7 decades with half a national title less than BYU?
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Hey...dipshit...if not for Terry Porter tOSU would be title-less since 1968 fuckcheese...
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Fuckcheese?

Can Talent get that in low-fat too?
                ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• heh .. I remember "tainted" ...

At least we shared one legitimately ...
                  "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• No, we shared it illegitimately. That was our title. Everyone knows it.

Comment

• I agree. It wasn't won with smoke and mirrors.

I really wish we could have seen Nebraska v Michigan to settle it all. That would have been a great game.
                      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• College QB Beaten Up By Opposing Players Day Before Game [Update]

Expand
                        Rudy Johnson, quarterback for D-II Winston-Salem State, was reportedly assaulted and hospitalized by five members of the Virginia State team this afternoon, according to the Winston-Salem Journal.
                        WSSU and Virginia State face off tomorrow in the CIAA conference championship game. Today the conference held a banquet to celebrate the season, as well as honor the all-CIAA team, to which Johnson was named first-team quarterback. The junior is 9-0 as a starter since taking over the job in the second game of the season.
                        According to the Journal, the fight broke out in a bathroom, and Johnson was attacked by five Virginia State players. He was taken to the hospital, and later released. Neither school is commenting officially on something that happened just hours ago.
                        "We don't know a lot of what happened but we do know our starting quarterback, Rudy Johnson, was beaten up," said Chancellor Donald Reaves of WSSU, "and he didn't beat himself up."
                        Update, 7:40 p.m: Tomorrow's CIAA championship game has been canceled, and Lamont Brit, a Virginia State junior running back, has been arrested and charged with charged with misdemeanor assault inflicting serious injury. According to the arrest warrant, Johnson suffered a swollen eye and a laceration.
                        A statement from WSSU's chancellor:
                        "I am saddened to report that at today's CIAA pre-championship game luncheon held at the Anderson Center of the WSSU campus that our starting quarterback, Rudy Johnson, was viciously beaten by one or more members of the Virginia State football team. There is no excuse for the behavior of the Virginia State players. One suspect has admitted to his role in the attack and has been arrest on criminal assault charges. The University Police Department is attempting to identify the other VSU players who were involved. Today's event was supposed to be a celebration for both teams and for all the players who were being recognized for an outstanding season. The actions from the Virginia State players certainly changed the outcome for everyone."
                        Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• "misdemeanor assault inflicting serious injury" WTF?

If assault results in serious injury, shouldn't that go beyond misdemeanor? Or I wonder if the statute is written like our current anti-terrorism laws where if you state that something someone said/did makes you a little fraidy, then that person is guilty of domestic terrorism on the scale of 9/11.
                          “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Anyone notice how good USC looks since they shitcanned Kiffen? I think Michigan is in a similar situation. There's enough raw talent there for a good coach to make a great team.

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk

Comment

• Mike... Pretty amazing
                              Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Stanford goes down...guess we can stop hearing about how they should be in the title game now

Comment

Working...
                                X