• Show
Clear All

• Alabama's class isn't fair...
    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• They sign 28, had room for 18 or 19.

Comment

• ''Yes, insiders at rivals say as much. "

WOW, that makes it true! certainly provides irrefutable evidence!

Comment

• Alabama, and most SEC teams, have "cuts". That isn't allowed in the B1G.
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
            Its not.

I think back to every program in my lifetime that's recruited like that, and they all wind up on Probation. Oklahoma, Texas, Florida State, Miami, USC, Tennessee....they are all buying their players.

Comment

• agree. no way all these studs want to follow a deep roster...
              Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• NCAA tinkering with the rules again..

Comment

• Rashaan Evans made waves last week when he turned down his hometown Auburn Tigers and signed a national letter of intent with the rival Alabama Crimson Tide.

Since finalizing that decision, the star linebacker for Auburn High says he's felt an increasing amount of backlash from Tigers fans.

"It's getting worse," Evans told TideSports.com. "Someone actually put out an article about my family's business telling all Auburn fans not to go there. We are going to eventually start losing money. People are telling restaurants in the town not to serve us.

Evans It's grown men. They are asking me why I did this to them. I told them I had to do what is best for me.
                  ” -- Alabama commit Rashaan Evans
                  to TideSports.com

"It's hard for me to go out and chill with my friends like I have always done because people keep coming up to me telling me I made a bad decision. It's grown men. They are asking me why I did this to them. I told them I had to do what is best for me."

Evans is the No. 52 overall recruit in the ESPN 300 and the No. 2 outside linebacker. He was considering Alabama, Auburn and UCLA, and the SEC rivals were in such hot pursuit of the 6-foot-3, 217-pounder that they each sent representatives to his grandfather's birthday party.

But Evans ultimately chose the Crimson Tide, saying after signing his letter of intent, "Alabama was the best place for me."

Not everyone, though, agrees.

"I knew people would be mad and say stuff," Evans told TideSports.com. "I didn't think it would be like this. It wasn't a complete shock to me, but I guess that's just how fans are.

"It's just crazy right now. What's getting crazy is people are going to the board at my school trying to get me in trouble. They are telling my teachers I am a bad kid and all this stuff. It's just bad right now."

Evans said social media hasn't made it any easier.

"People on Instagram are telling me how they hope I tear my ACL in Game 1, [that] they will laugh when I do," he told the website. "They are saying my family is horrible and how they didn't raise me right. It's just crazy."

Evans took to Twitter himself this week to vent his frustrations.

Comment

• The state is obsessed.

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
                      http://sports.omaha.com/2014/02/12/n.../#.UvzS8_ldWSo

NCAA tinkering with the rules again..
                      More shit for old farts like Wiz to keep track of, and hence create more problems.

If they are finally looking to level the playing field a bit, just re-institute holding on pass plays.

Comment

• LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Wild Hoss View Post
                          More shit for old farts like Wiz to keep track of, and hence create more problems.

If they are finally looking to level the playing field a bit, just re-institute holding on pass plays.
                          fuckin rules committee

fuckin fuckers
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Dee Hart hit with marijuana possession. That guy couldn't even get on the field at Alabama and now he might not ever again.

And Tony Gibson promoted to defensive coordinator at WVU who opens the season against Alabama on August 30th. Good luck with all that.

Comment

• Wow I remember when Dee Hart was a big deal in recruiting.
                              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Yep. Ran for a total of 78 yards last year. This is why I don't follow recruiting much. I'll root for whoever runs out of the tunnel.

Comment

Working...
                                X