Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I already have. :D

Comment

• I'm surprised you have the patience for it. The hipster echochamber element to it is very annoying to me, so I assume it would be even more annoying for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
        John Bacon was interviewed by friggin' Al Jazeera this week.
        Really?

Comment

• John U. Bacon
          @Johnubacon
          ? [ame="https://twitter.com/Johnubacon/status/517054086600851456"]Sep 30[/ame]

Next: Channel 7 Detroit 5-5:30. ESPN's Outside the Lines w/Bob Ley at 5:30. Fox 2-Detroit at 5:45, 6:15. Al Jazeera at 8:15. (Not kidding.)

Comment

• Bacon said on the radio this week that Schlissel had read his books, and he's still teaching his course. Apparently it's only the AD that won't talk to him.

Comment

• RichRod's 3-3-5 Defense also works well in the PAC10... his 206lb LB's that can fly work better against Oregon than they would vs Wisky. They would actually work against Wisky if he had 4 290lb+ DL in front of them, but he didn't... Sometimes a coach just fits better in certain conferences.
              Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                I'm surprised you have the patience for it. The hipster echochamber element to it is very annoying to me, so I assume it would be even more annoying for you.
                It's even more annoying for me.

Comment

• Heh -- yeah, I can imagine you having zero tolerance for that kinda thing. I personally just don't see where there's anything informative. It's just one person after another trying unsuccessfully to crack punchlines in Brian's blogger voice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Optimus Prime View Post
                    3-9 still must get you fired.

Brandon should have kept him after he failed to ASK Harbaugh or Miles.

RR had plenty of leverage over Martin, if you want me I need proper cash to hire a DC, otherwise I stay in WV.

Hell we are going to pay 2 million just for the privilege of firing Hoke.

Amazing how quibbling over 1 million+ has hamstrung a program for almost a decade.
                    FIFY

Comment

• JD, I find it incredulous that Diamond Dave took the Pizza Hut jet at Michigan's expense, flew to Miami & Baton Rouge and didn't ask?

He was rejected twice and cooked some BS up after the Prom Queens told him to pound salt.
                      ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• People spend hours on this board explaining how big a moron DB is and you find THAT incredulous? I don't.

Comment

• Down goes Bama! Down goes Bama!

Comment

• Sooner Schooner sinks!

Comment

• Great day of football so far, especially because it wasn't marred by a midday Michigan embarrassment. We’ll save that for when most of the games are done.

Comment

• Arizona State with a Hail Mary to beat USC on the last play of the game.

Teams combined for 4 TDs in the last four minutes; crazy.
                                Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

Working...
                                X