No announcement yet.

The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• in fact, I probably watched more bowl games than regular season games..
    Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Yeah but you're a moron...so there's always that factor...
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• hurtful
        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• wizerdly

Comment

• NCAA passes "full cost of attendance" by a 79-1 vote. Boston College was the lone vote against

Also 4-year scholarships will now be guaranteed, over the objections of the SEC and Big12 (big surprise)

Comment

• Excellent news!

Comment

• Easton Bruere should be having the time of his life right now. He just finished his senior season as quarterback at Rio Rancho (New Mexico) High School by leading it to a 13-0 record and a 6A state title...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Something else is going on there. Typical bleacherreport -- Gentry blows the whole theory out of the water. They were better off pretending he doesn't exist. Anyhow,

http://www.theonion.com/articles/fur...662/?ref=auto: SAN FRANCISCO—Frustrated with the poor quality of lists the website’s writers have produced as of late, BleacherReport.com editor Eric Briggs threatened Monday to force the staff to rank things “all fucking night” if he had to. “What do you fucking think this is? It’s Bleacher Report. Pick any fucking sports shit and rank it,” said Briggs, before angrily slamming shut the laptop of a young writer he found working on a 4,000-word feature on the legacy of racial prejudice in tennis. “I don’t give a shit if you’re tired. Rank the goddamn top 10 fingers on Tom Brady’s hands if you have to. Just shit something out, and people will click through it.” Briggs added that if he did not have 400 new lists ready to put up on the website the next morning, the staff could “say goodbye” to their “cushy-ass $5-a-post jobs.”

Comment

• No scolly for you!

Easton Bruere should be having the time of his life right now. He just finished his senior season as quarterback at Rio Rancho (New Mexico) High School by leading it to a 13-0 record and a 6A state title...
                    “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• That's pretty amazing. Recruiting sucks is all I can say. Sad that a HS QB like him get's left behind in this process that, IMO, is highly questionable with regards to its overall fairness ..... both to the schools doing the recruiting and the players getting recruited. This is just one example.
                      Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Yeah there is a lot of stones unturned in recruiting. I have a friend who led his team to a state title this year as a junior. He's a really good athlete and he was very accurate in their run to the title, a few of the games he didn't have an incompletion. He's gotten one letter from Kent St.

Comment

• Div I-AA doesn't want him?

Comment

• Again, Gentry's presence in that story highlights what shitty logic it is that being in New Mexico is the problem. He may have been a genuine slip-through-the-cracks guy, but now that there's attention being paid on a national level, if he doesn't find an offer soon it just reinforces the suspicion that there's something else going on here.

Comment

• WM.. that's what I found odd. Was he rejecting 1-AA? You'd have to believe they'd be all over him

Comment

• Foster Care:

Comment

Working...
                                X