The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not happening, but its the offseason.. so it will come up

Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• The Sooners to the SEC and Texas to the Pac 12 ...

LOL... yeah, that would work just fine ...
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Texas has little interest in Pac 12 unless they can keep LHN, Pac 12 will only offer equal membership.

Comment

• the PAC would have to take TT and Baylor for sure.. and now probably TCU.. non starter

Comment

• The best bet for whats left of the old Big 12 might be for them to split, and part of them go to the Big Ten, and the other part to the SEC/Pac 12.

Iowa State, the two Kansas teams, and maybe even Oklahoma would fit well in the Big Ten, IMO. Not sure what I'd do with Okie State. Everybody else could to to the Pac 12/SEC

Comment

• No to Iowa State. No to Kansas State. Yes to Kansas and Oklahoma

Comment

• Well, Iowa State might help both Nebraska and Iowa with natural rivalries.

Although adding Oklahoma would re-ignite Nebraska v Oklahoma. That might be a good trade-off.

Kansas and Kansas State would help basketball more than football. Bill Snyder's boys would get knocked around like a cheap pinball machine in football. Kansas football would give Purdue and Indiana someone to kick around.

Comment

• Kansas is decent #16, Oklahoma is great addition. Hello
                  Hell no to Iowa state and Kansas state.

Comment

• Texas, OU and Kansas are the only takes/possible takes out of the B12. End of discussion.
                    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I doubt Iowa would agree to ISU.. and I doubt the big presidents would allow OU and KSU into the league. My understanding is UNL was the one exception to the standards they have/had... and there was a lot of agreement by both parties to improve reputation/rankings. That said, OU has a very attractive campus and I know they are putting money into academic buildings.

IMO.. KU and Texas would be the two schools who would fit the package the BIG is looking for... I'd also say Missouri, but that ship has left the dock and I think they blew it

Comment

• I think Kansas is a take. OU, as you noted, needs to upgrade academically, but I still think it would be a take. It's all pie in the sky. Both schools are most likely tied to their in-state partner.

Comment

• and that tie, imo, is not necessarily the same conference... but landing in a good home. Falling to the MAC would not be acceptable. Staying in the BIG without any name schools would not be acceptable. jmo

Comment

• Get NCAA College Football news, scores, stats, poll rankings & more for your favorite college teams and players -- plus watch highlights and live games! All on FoxSports.com.

Bama on OSU and visiting OSU coaches to learn more about their own tendencies. B

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• I saw that. Interesting. Good move by Bama.

Comment

• Good coaches get ideas from other good coaches

Great coaches ask the advice of their son and some guy who used to be o-coordinator for the Jaguars

Comment

Working...
                                X