Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C-USA is an option.

Comment

• Mizzou could go to the C-USA, but I think they'll apply to the Big Ten first, then fall back on the C-USA or maybe even the Big East.

Its not going to matter anyway. In less than 10 years, we're going to have anywhere from 6 to 8 super conferences that will make up the BCS. There will be some re-shuffling when that happens.
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• 10 years? It's happening now, it would seem. Dominoes have fallen. It's only a matter of time for the rest of the pieces to move, and I don't think it will take 10 years.

Comment

• Yeah, it could be a lot quicker. I just left myself some wiggle room ..:-D
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• At least it appears we'll be saved from a year of hearing about how great TCU is. Baylor is up 17 on them.

Comment

• You may have spoken too soon there, Jamie.

Comment

• Good grief, Baylor is choking this game away.

Comment

• Up 24 going into the 4th and it looks like they are in trouble. I guess that is why they are Baylor.

Comment

• I also guess that is what happens when you miss 2 extra points.

Comment

• How can you have 500 yards and 21 first downs through 3 quarters and then suddenly become unable to move the ball?

Comment

• Baylor theoretically in FG range, except that their kicker can't even hit an extra point.

Comment

• Baylor setting up a game-winning FG. Currently a 37-yard attempt.

Comment

• Baylor doesn't even try for the first down. Better hope this kicker can pull it off.

Comment

• In a shocker, he actually hits it. 1 minute left, Baylor up 2. But they left too much time.

Comment

• TCU almost in FG range. 18-seconds left.

Comment

Working...
                                X