No announcement yet.

The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm cooling my heels in the Atlanta airport right now. I saw someone with a red Alabama t-shirt that said "Roll Tide! Kill the Khakis!". Looks like somebody is getting under the SEC's skin.
    “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Jeezus what a bunch of fucking hillbillies.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post
        I'm cooling my heels in the Atlanta airport right now. I saw someone with a red Alabama t-shirt that said "Roll Tide! Kill the Khakis!". Looks like somebody is getting under the SEC's skin.
        They have more to be concerned about with Auburn and Florida, than they do with Harbaugh and his pants.
        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Nice pants

Comment

• Satan doesn't like his spotlight tampered with.
            “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• I think its almost surreal how scared the SEC and ACC are of Harbaugh. I mean, these guys don't even play him every year, yet they have to gripe and bellyache about nearly every move he makes.

Comment

• And speaking of moves that Harbaugh is making ...

Today Michigan announced that the Spring Game will be held on Friday April 1st, and will be a evening kickoff. It will be broadcast live on the B1G Network. The actual time has not yet been announced.

Let the howls begin ...

Comment

• Love it!

Comment

• Sankey: ``Staying up past bedtime, I see?''

Comment

• If that's Michigan's only night game this year, I'm down with that.

Comment

• Won't be.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                          I think its almost surreal how scared the SEC and ACC are of Harbaugh. I mean, these guys don't even play him every year, yet they have to gripe and bellyache about nearly every move he makes.

With most SEC fans, it's more "sauce for the goose" than fear. For so long recruiting and other moves by the SEC (specifically Bama for me) were decried by many B1G fans. This is a turnabout-fairplay sitch.
                          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Bill Cubit has been fired for some reason. Illinois now has no coach as spring practice is about to start.

Comment

• More fallout from the previous scandal?

Comment

• New AD.

Comment

Working...
                                X