The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
    The only one obsessed in this forum is you with me, dude. You just can't let one go by, without swinging at it.

And you might want to reboot your spell checker.
    Ebthusiam is a word that describes how happy Eb was on Green Acres.
    "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Oh .. okay.

Makes sense now.
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Most NFL Draft picks in Texas since 2011: 1) #Baylor 22; 2) #TAMU 18; 3) #TCU 17; 4) #UT 16; 5) #SMU 8; 6) #Rice; #TTU 6. 8) #Houston 4.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
        Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Nobody seems to care than Tunsil admitted to accepting money from his coaches... or at least I haven't heard anything from ESPN.

Not surprising. "Nothing happened here."
          AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• There's always been a double standard in how the sports media covers the SEC, and the rest of college football.
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• College sports radio this morning made it sound like there is no evidence and poor Ole Miss is being slandered.

Shut up and don't cooperate and nothing will happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Bowlsby said today a consultancy firm they hired recommended the Big12 expand to 12 teams and have a CCG. Let the speculation begin!

Comment

• Art Briles probably wants Eastern Michigan.

Comment

• Ha! Probably not far from the truth.

Comment

• where have all the SEC bag men gone?

Comment

• Rumors saying 7 Big12 teams want expansion. 3 opposed are Texas, Texas tech, and TCU (TCU not truly opposed but voting with Texas because Horns got them into the conf). Big12 rules require 75% of membership to go along though

Comment

• There will be Big XII expansion when it benefits Texas.

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
                            There will be Big XII expansion when it benefits Texas.
                            Probably...same rumors say Texas views any expansion right now as a threat to its moneybags deal for the Longhorn Network

Comment

• When expansion makes Texas more wealthy we might see the Big XII expand. Texas has little to no interest in a Big XII Network that pays Texas exactly the same as the LHN but everyone else receives payout from the Big XII Network, as they shouldn't...

Texas will make it's move when the LHN is near it's end.

Comment

• I am so proud to see the cynicism and distrust of Texas flourishing in this forum nowadays.

I feel like the work entropy and I have put into spreading the word has paid off.

Comment

Working...
                                X