• JoePa?

Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Fascism makes you look fat Eddie!
      "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• Re Entropy's map:

Where do the kids from Illinois go?
        I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Rocky... Good question.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
          Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Notre Dame?
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
              Re Entropy's map:

Where do the kids from Illinois go?
              On 2016 draftees:

The Illinois draftees played college ball at Ole Miss, Michigan, Nebraska, Florida, Illinois and Eastern Michigan. One of those Illinois prospects was a walk-on, another an NAIA transfer. There's not a lot of allegiance in Illinois to any one school but there's plenty of talent.

http://247sports.com/Article/2016-NF...-from-45138189

Comment

• I found the entirety of the letter to the PSU community from PSU's president regarding the recent assertions that JoePa may have known about Sandusky's molesting kids much earlier than was thought to be remarkably inappropriate. He could have just stopped by saying this:

"Over the past few days, allegations have surfaced from individuals who claim to be Sandusky victims and from unidentified individuals about the alleged knowledge of former University employees. None of these allegations about the supposed knowledge of University employees has been substantiated in a court of law or in any other process to test their veracity."

Instead, he said all of this at the link below.

PSU continues to be unabashedly convinced that no one knew about the Sandusky misdeeds in the hierarchy of the U or that if they did know something, they are free of any liability because a low level employee alerted city police at some point and they dropped the ball. Bullshit.
                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Methinks the president doth protest too much.

Comment

• "None of these allegations about the supposed knowledge of University employees has been substantiated in a court of law or in any other process to test their veracity."

Not quite true. PSU has settled claims for big bucks that date back to 1971. Contrary to what the public thinks, insurers and companies don't settle claims for big money unless they know the Plaintiff can probably prove his case and the risk is greater than the offer to settle. these new allegations have arisen from a suit between PSU and its insurers. I haven't seen the suit so I am speculating but I bet it deals with the failure of PSU to timely report Sandusky's conduct thus voiding any insurance coverage. I seriously doubt PSU's insurers would dispute coverage unless they had sound grounds as the cost of losing a coverage suit in and of itself can be huge.

Comment

• Originally posted by UMStan White View Post
                      .............I bet it deals with the failure of PSU to timely report Sandusky's conduct thus voiding any insurance coverage. I seriously doubt PSU's insurers would dispute coverage unless they had sound grounds as the cost of losing a coverage suit in and of itself can be huge.
                      I don't think the suit itself is in the public domain but in the article I read from SBN and then reported here up thread noted that is exactly what this suit is about.

Moreover, the President's assertion that this is a media feeding frenzy targeted at hurting the U and Paterno is just not true. The media reported knowledge of the law suit filed by PSU's liability insurers. That just makes this whine all the more absurd.
                      Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• But... But Paterno is dead and can't defend himself and his family has denied the allegations so this matter is resolved!

Comment

• I guess the BIG12 believes any news is better than no news...
                          Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• What happened? The Uconn rumor?

Comment

• Couple of OU regents came out and said they completely disagree with OU President Boren on expansion. Essentially said there's no way in hell they want to invite a school like UConn or Cincinnati.

Comment

• Good for them. That's an awful fit for them. It's stupid to sell out for the sole purpose of having a CCG.

Comment

Working...
                                X