X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spin baby spin
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Do they deserve prison time for smoking pot in the presence of a gun?
      Here in Michigan, if I'm driving a car, and my buddies riding with me in the back seat are drinking beers, I can be fined for having an "open container", which can get me a fine just as bad as being DUI. Even if I blow a 0.00.

So, if there's a gun in the seat, and pot is found, I'd imagine that everyone in that vehicle would be in trouble ... unless they are really good football players ...
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Liney,

Okay. Again. This DA has a history of letting off non-violent first offenders. For. Decades. And not just football players for a rival team two states away. Ordinary folks, too. The good folks of Shitberg, Louisiana have thought enough of him to elect him to 30 consecutive years of office.

And, c'mon. What the DA does in Mooseknuckle, Michigan to enforce draconian DUI laws isn't really relevant to what this DA does in Slackjaw, Louisiana for pot or a handgun.

"But in North Korea they could be hanged!!" comments aside, this is starting to sound like a thread on an Auburn board which prompts me to bow out of this convo and just wish you a happy 4th.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
          Here in Michigan, if I'm driving a car, and my buddies riding with me in the back seat are drinking beers, I can be fined for having an "open container", which can get me a fine just as bad as being DUI. Even if I blow a 0.00.

So, if there's a gun in the seat, and pot is found, I'd imagine that everyone in that vehicle would be in trouble ... unless they are really good football players ...
          Stop. An open intox is NOWHERE NEAR the punishment as a DUI. Pot is on the same level as booze. The gun addition isn't cool, and should be considered separate.

That said, the prosecutor's explanation is a joke.

Comment

• Nick Saban and his mother "Miss Terry" getting their panties in a wad is laughable.

Nick is pissed because, by the time the boosters and bagman pay the Bama players, there is no budget left for Satellites.
            "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• "Boys will be boys"

- Bobby Bowden
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Baka self reports 19 violations... Over holiday weekend

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• The football team self-reported five secondary violations.

The most interesting violation stemmed from a trophy being "temporarily placed in an area where prospects taking an official visit would be."

That "resulted in an impermissible recruiting decoration of an area."

lmao...
                  "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Yeah that's a good one for the guys who think breaking NCAA rules and criminal acts are morally equivalent

Comment

• Well, to be fair, it depends on the criminal act, but, yeah...

Comment

• "Bama boys will be Bama boys"

- The Nick
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• "Bama has won 4 of the last 7 national championships."

- AlabamAlum

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                            "Bama has cheated to win 4 of the last 7 national championships."

- AlabamAlum
                            FIFY
                            "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Well, if I were a rival fan and a loser who tilts windmills and makes up things, then, yes, you did fix it for me.

Comment

• From Wikipedia

"Tilting at windmills is an English idiom which means attacking imaginary enemies. The word "tilt", in this context, comes from jousting."
                                Monkeys don't sell bananas.

Comment

Working...
                                X