Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just the prison tatts

Comment

• Damnit to hell, FSU. Get your shit together.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Chess Lyfe
        Hey now, that's my world!

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
          Hey now, that's my world!

I'm just a beginner, really. Took up the game a short time back. Might need to play a few speed games for money. Losing money makes me pay for my sloppy play.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Unless the LoS magically changes in the next 2.5 quarters, this game is over.
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Im a Chess Master started playing at 9 years old, tournaments since 12 years old. Never mind that now, FSU is in a bit of trouble here. Somewhat surprising...

Comment

• and I am the Master of the Dance..... go Miss
                If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

• start the Polka music, shoes are warmed up..game about over
                  If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                    Im a Chess Master started playing at 9 years old, tournaments since 12 years old. Never mind that now, FSU is in a bit of trouble here. Somewhat surprising...

Chess master? Well, way outta my league. What's your USCF/Fide?

Comment

• Ole Miss is putting it on Fla State. They look bigger and faster. Kind of how Alabama looked against USC.
                      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Ole Miss up 21-3. #3, #4 and #5 all could lose opening weekend if Ole Miss finishes this game off.

Would've been nice to see Auburn upset Clemson who probably would've beaten them if they didn't give the ball away so much on turnovers (3) and 4th downs (2). Most you guys know I very much dislike the ACC being so top heavy and Clemson, FSU having such easy paths to the CFP.
                        Last edited by WM Wolverine; September 5, 2016, 08:24 PM.

Comment

• Alabama and Clemson hold. After that you have to think M, Houston, Ole Miss and OSU in some order.
                          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• 21-3 Shocking how good Old miss looks, but long way to go in this game.

AA usually around 1410

There are so many different rating schemes. Every pool of players will be slightly different, and their rating system may evolve and diverge from every other. There are schemes for converting, but they're all a bit unreliable. They're based on looking at players who are members of both pools and seeing what relationship there is between their ratings in each pool.

And we all know how unreliable ratings are anyway. There are players who usually lose against people I can usually defeat, who nevertheless always defeat me; that just doesn't add up. It's a matter of style

Comment

• Bama, Clemson, OSU, M, Ole Miss, Houston, Stanford.

Comment

• I also peaked at 19 years old

Comment

Working...
                                X