No announcement yet.

The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, Kizer is taking advantage of an apparently not that good MSU secondary.....

and McDowell does his thug thing and earns a 15 yard penalty. Fuck them.
    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Way short it looked like, since the ball was in his trailing arm. Of course no good angle and the announcing team just glossed over it (come on Tirico).

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainevent View Post
        Way short it looked like, since the ball was in his trailing arm. Of course no good angle and the announcing team just glossed over it (come on Tirico).
        It's the Notre Dame network.
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Flutie's pretty good. Definitely much better than the teams NBC has used in the past.

Comment

• Notre Dame is really awful defensively, BK's seat going to get real hot after this season.

Comment

• Yeah, but when they show the broadcast booth and the logo in the background says Notre Dame Football, you know which way the coverage is going to be slanted
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• We're in trouble, we took the foot off the gas after the long TD run.

Comment

• When do people learn...

Comment

• Pretty much never.

Comment

• Not eva

Comment

• Sparty sputtering
                        Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Yep, they shut it down and now they are scrambling. That sack helps.

Comment

• LMAO @ that blown coverage on 3rd down.

Comment

• It was a gift from the gods.

Comment

• Note Dame might need to average 40 a night just to get to a decent bowl game. Their defense is that bad.

Comment

Working...
                                X