The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
    Listen, you're a young dude. I'm sure you're really into the hot takes around the media, First Take, the catchy phrases like Clemson gonna Clemson that SportsCenter spits out and you love that shit. Kelly isn't gonna be on any hot seat this year at all. Probably not next year either. It'll be cool to talk about on all of ESPN's mass shows, but it'll be idiotic like every other talking point they come up with.
    Wrong.
    I've watched probably a few of those episodes ever.
    I'm far more micro in my reading.

If you go 6-6 at ND, there will be heat.
    Les Miles felt it at what, a 6-3 record?
    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Just got back from the game. We blow out Penn State, the team that was going to own us and the Big Ten from the day they joined. Les Miles chokes another one. Notre Dame loses. MSU gets bitch slapped.

Today is a good day.
      Last edited by Ghengis Jon; September 24, 2016, 09:33 PM.
      “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Wow, amazing end to the Standford/UCLA game. I thought for sure Standford was going down. That drive was genius.

Comment

• That last play Stanford covers

Comment

• Proper cover.
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Big12 schedules are ridiculously backloaded. Here's Baylor's schedule fr the next 4 weeks

@ Iowa State
              BYE WEEK
              Kansas
              BYE WEEK

By the time they play Texas on Oct. 29 they will have played one semi-legit opponent and will prob be in the top 10 just be default

Comment

• Not unexpected. ND's DC fired.

The Official Athletic Site of The Fighting Irish. The most comprehensive coverage of Notre Dame Athletics on the web with highlights, scores, game summaries, and rosters. Powered by WMT Digital.
                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Top 5 unchanged in AP poll. M #4.

AP News has the latest college football news and updates. Keep up with rankings, NFL Draft, player news, and more.
                  Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Per @RossDellenger LSU has fired Les Miles and Cam Cameron. Miles' son, Ben, is a FB committed to Nebraska. #husker

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                    Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Defensive line coach Ed Orgeron will be LSU’s interim coach. The decision to oust Cameron and Miles was made Sunday afternoon in a discussion involving LSU athletic director Joe Alleva, school president F. King Alexander and other university leaders.

Comment

• Wow, that was fast. Some school could land a pretty good coach if they want him

Comment

• Whoever lost that awful game was going to get fired.

Comment

• It's a shame.
                            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Gus will get fired too, he just needs another beating by Bama.

Comment

• Auburn is playing hard. Their D is getting nasty.
                                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                                X