No announcement yet.

The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think you meant above... They are not beating women in the streets.
    Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• No, I meant below (in severity).
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• got it.. I was thinking of it in the wrong direction. The worst being at the bottom..

Comment

• I didn't specify, but always assume I am right and this won't happen again.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• heh..

Comment

• Maybe this guy will be in the mix....

Comment

• I'd love to see RR at PSU. keep them right were they are.

Not good.
                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• The ACC has officially announced it's relocating its championship game from Charlotte to Orlando in protest over North Carolina's "anti-tran" law

Comment

• I'm still amused by corporations like Yahoo that protested the legislation and said they will not expand in NC as a result... YET, they have businesses in Saudi.

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
                      I'm still amused by corporations like Yahoo that protested the legislation and said they will not expand in NC as a result... YET, they have businesses in Saudi.
                      It's insincere virtue signalling by Yahoo mystery solved.

Comment

• You are assuming that Yahoo! knows it has business in Saudi Arabia. It may have just been swiped without their knowledge and taken there.

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
                          I'm still amused by corporations like Yahoo that protested the legislation and said they will not expand in NC as a result... YET, they have businesses in Saudi.
                          Hypocritical for sure. But not much different than the US saying we cannot trade with Cuba, because they violate human rights, while having no problem trading with China.

Comment

• Not so sure. Yahoo is a US company, and in other countries it is a guest.

Comment

• Violation of human rights is not why we had an embargo with Cuba, regardless of current rhetoric.

We had the the embargo because of the following:

1) We didn't want a stong commie country cozy with the USSR 90 miles from American soil
                              2) The nationalization of US oil refineries in Cuba
                              3) The bay of pigs (which is really a part of #1)

Honestly, we didn't care that much about the Batista/Castro stuff or how they treated their people. In the 1990's we passed a few resolutions to keep the sanctions until Cuba became democratic and stopped their alleged violations of human rights; however, as a country, how other countries treat their citizens has never been a real reason for economic sanctions and cerainly not a casus belli.
                              Last edited by AlabamAlum; September 30, 2016, 06:43 AM.

Comment

• Ummm especially because Cuba treats it's citizens better than most countries in the world. It's only the US who thinks otherwise.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X