No announcement yet.

The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dumb, they had first down at the 11 with 59 seconds left and a timeout! And they call a QB rollout 10 yards deep?? lose 5 yards, then don't even try another run to get closer.

Comment

• C'mon. It was an extra point.
      FG kickers miss 33 yard tries all the time. They SHOULD have made it only extra point distance!

Comment

• The pass play was a dumb call for sure.

Comment

• Yea they were running it fine, I just don't get it. Why call a play that could lose yards at that point?

Comment

• Ha!
            Attached Files
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Clemson's 4th game within a TD. I don't see how you can have them ahead of M, Washington, A&M.

Comment

• NC State just fucking gave it away at the end of regulation; sheesh
                Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• Timeout, did I read that right?? Clemson just stormed the field?????

Comment

• I thought Clemson fans rush the field at home after all wins. Base that off of ND at Clemson last year.

Dumb tradition, but that might explain it.
                    If not, lol ok. Rush field vs an Unranked middling NC State win in OT
                    Last edited by Cody_Russell; October 15, 2016, 03:17 PM. Reason: Spell Check
                    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Can people all just shut up on the Kizer talk now? Fuck me.

Comment

• ND's announcers are god awful, mute worthy.

Comment

• And I've gone and bet on the Hawaii/UNLV game and can't find it...any help?

Comment

• Heh. The ol' Aloha Get Even Game!
                            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• LOL, not really. It's the "go up a decent amount or be even for the day" game. But I've 100% been in those shoes a hundred times!

Comment

• Here's how the top-25 will look on Sunday:

1. Alabama (previous AP Top 25 ranking -- 1): The 19th straight win for Nick Saban in this impressive run might have been the magnus opus for the 2016 regular season. The Crimson Tide showed down-to-down domination against Tennessee in a 49-10 win that didn't even feel that close.

2. Michigan (4): Off this week after beating Rutgers 78-0 and enjoying Ruth's Chris steaks at a discount (with or without milk).

3. Ohio State (2): Ohio State fans will cry foul about falling behind Michigan, but the wise ones will be thankful for a victory in a tough spot on the road in Madison.

Comment

Working...
                                X