No announcement yet.

The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recently a millenial I work with shared it with me, as if he'd just unearthed a relic. I get why he thought that, but, still, LOL.

Comment

• [ame="https://twitter.com/LSUFreek/status/826807812105859074"]https://twitter.com/LSUFreek/status/826807812105859074[/ame]

Heh.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
        If there has to be more Star Wars, shouldn't there be more Spaceballs? I don't know the Mel Brooks still works, but somebody with actual talent has got to buy the franchise.

Comment

• Illinois State has signed a youngman named Kobe Buffalomeat.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Early all-name team:

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• J.R. Junior Juniors Jr. should have made it.

Comment

• KU hired a HS coach from Louisiana last year..

The result has been impressive for their 2018 class (so far):

4 star WR from New Orleans, LA
                4 star RB from Boutte, LA
                4 star CB from New Orleans, LA
                3 star WR from Metaire, LA
                Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• THAT'S IN THE SEC FOOTPRINT!!

Comment

• The Chickenhawks are coming AA. If they can replicate their basketball recruiting mojo downsouth, yo, look out.

Comment

• I have alerted Lord Saban.

Comment

• don't fail him AA... Saban doesn't accept failure

Comment

• Originally posted by Wild Hoss View Post
                          The Chickenhawks are coming AA. If they can replicate their basketball recruiting mojo downsouth, yo, look out.
                          getting a commitment is one thing.. keeping it is another..

Comment

• Making a post is one thing...making a cogent post is another...
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• EFZ

Comment

• He finally has the one job he's good at:

I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

Working...
                                X