The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She wanted a son...
    Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Haha
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• The horrifying takeway is that two souls so callously depraved and morbidly daft that they found each other are now back in the genetic pool. Albeit, the threat is, hopefully, localized to Ogallala so the victims, be they man, woman, bovine or machine, likely deserve their fate.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• On topic, early look at selected opening week lines:

Colorado State (-3') vs The Beav (if we fundraise _THE_WIZARD_ a decent riding lawnmower I'm fairly certain we can fix this horseshit game)
          Ohio State (-20') at Indiana (I tend to think Wilson wants lay it on his former school)
          Washington (-30') at New Jersey State (no one goes into Piscataway and wins by 31...unless you're average or better)
          Wisconsin (-29) vs Utah State (what could have been the Gary Anderson Bowl)
          Sparty (-18 ) vs Bowling Green (BG was hot trash last year...if they cover then Sparty is in for a really bad year)
          Louisville (-26') at Purdue (Lamar Jackson to be introduced to cold, vicious Ross-Ade environment; Cards unlikely to cover until midway through 2nd)
          Ole Miss (-26) vs South Alabama (if there's one thing Ole Miss can do, it's beat Alabama schools!)
          LSU (-13) vs BYU (Orgeron hats polygamy but loves group sex...go figure)
          Texas (-17) vs Turtle (Herman-DJ rematch of 2015 awesomeness....pump the brakes on the Horns)
          NCS (-5) vs South Carolina (Can a Muschamp offense score 6?)
          Michigan (-3') vs Florida (HARBAUGH!!!!)
          Alabama (-7) vs FSU (may have to play around construction workers, but The Nick will have effective gameplan in place)
          Virginia Tech (-4') vs West Virginia (Bezerklie Hillbilly Bowl)
          UCLA (-3) vs aTm (losing HC will be fired by season's end)
          Tennessee (-3') vs Georgia Tech (Butch Jones on Monday night primetime? Sure, why the fuck not).

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
            She wanted a son...
            :::kills entropy:::
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Free Shoes U v. Bammer

aka Satan v. Lucifer
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                Free Shoes U v. Bammer
                Should be used as a live-fire exercise for Army reserve artillery.

Comment

• Seconded.

Same with the Boomer Sooner-Cracknut festivus...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I recently found out that not only does Iowa produce more corn than Nebraska, but Minnesota does, too. That's shameful. The cornhusker state isn't even first loser in corn production? The Gophers -the Gophers, for Christ's sake- are laughing their asses off at you.
                    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Correct. Plus, PJ Fleck >> Tom Osborne >>> Frankie Solich > Cally >>>>> Wiley Riley

Comment

• We reserve alot of land for county scholarships.

Comment

• Im looking for Wiz's ugly mug on tv

Comment

• Ohio State (-20') at Indiana (I tend to think Wilson wants lay it on his former school)
                            I have seen this game on sleeper upset list, but don't see it. IU possibly could keep it close till the 4th (possibly)

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                              I have seen this game on sleeper upset list, but don't see it. IU possibly could keep it close till the 4th (possibly)
                              Uh, no.
                              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• I like IU a lot (for IU), they've a very solid team for '17; I'm taking the over on their win total. They looked like a real B1G team last season in terms of size and athletic ability and have them over Sparty as the #4 team in the B1G East...

They've got a very Michigan like schedule; they play Michigan, Ohio State, @Penn State & Wisconsin. Then a lot of lousy B1G teams: Rutgers, Purdue, Illinois, Sparty, Maryland. 7 wins despite the 4 very, very likely losses in the B1G...

I'll take IU to keep it within 20.

Comment

Working...
                                X