The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
    Jeff- as others have mentioned, that was a Yogiism I cobbled to fit my needs.
    I tend to be very literal ..... I should know better when it comes to your posts.:smile:
    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
      Jeff- as others have mentioned, that was a Yogiism I cobbled to fit my needs.
      Well...the Gay Bear gobbled a lot of things to fit his needs...so it makes sense...

...oh you said "coddled"...please disregard...nothing to see here...
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Brandy, you're a fine girl. What a good wife you would be. But my life, my lover, my lady is the sea.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• :::fart noise:::
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Comment

• STFU
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Just got done watching my recording of Houston at Arizona this morning. RichRod is likely finished there after this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                  Just got done watching my recording of Houston at Arizona this morning. RichRod is likely finished there after this year.
                  Whatshisface at Arizona State could go out the door right along with him.

Comment

• hey he's got a name buttstick...

...I'll be damned if I know what it is...
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• It's Frank Kush you fucktwats.
                      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Oh yeah.

duh
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Kush is the worst Canadian band of all time.
                          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Kush?
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• AA just set posting back 19 years. Jesus fucking christ. Fortunately, posting hasn't advanced much, if at all, since 1998, so fuck it...

...let's go bowling.
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• [ame]https://twitter.com/richpandakong/status/908692434430971905[/ame]
                                Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

Working...
                                X